Thursday, December 11, 2014

Featured Author: Sabrina Archer

Welcome Today's Featured Author 
Sabrina Archer!!!!


Moonlight Lost

by

Synposis:
The pain of loss and the many secrets she kept from me would alter my life and heart forever. I just wish I would have known what was coming.

Jayde is a typical teenage girl. She's seventeen, popular and has the life anyone would want. As her eighteenth birthday approaches her mother begins to become detached and afraid. After her father is killed everything begins to deteriorate rapidly. A whirlwind of events turns her whole world upside down. Between her fathers death, her mothers detachment and those darks eyes watching her, Jayde has a lot of unanswered questions. Who could have known that those hypnotizing dark eyes would have all the answers.

My whole world just crumbled around me. There are tears flooding my eyes. I'm numb and I can't breath. I need some air. I run from the house feeling the ache of my broken heart. My chest is heavy and the pain is crushing. The night air is thick with humidity and awash with the pale moonlight. The heat of August mixed with the truth about my family is unbearable but I can't be near them right now. I push away the heartache to try to numb the pain. I use my sleeve to wipe my sweat and tear drenched face. I look to the sky for resolve.
I hear footsteps and I know Bently is behind me.
"I need some space."
"I'm so sorry, Jayde." I just hold my hand up. The hot tears begin sliding down my cheeks once more. "We'll tell you everything, every truth. You need to trust us."
"I need some time to process this. Leave me be. Tomorrow I'll be better. Give me until tomorrow."
"Very well, love, tomorrow," he says turning to leave.
I sit staring at the moon and glittering stars. I don't know how long I've been out here. I can only assume dawn is closing in. I run my fingers through the dewy grass and feel all the hearbreak all over again. I try to convince myself this is all a bad dream and I'm going to awaken soon. As the sun peaks above the horizon I know they are cautiously approaching. I can smell his sweet aroma and feel her magic swirling around me. I don't take my eyes off the moon. It still shines as brightly as it did in the complete darkness. The brillance of it seems to be defying the rising sun.






Buy Links:

About Sabrina Archer:
I'm a new paranormal romance author and recently published my first book Moonlight Lost. I'm 35 years old, a cake decorator at WalMart (I know not glamorous, lol) a mother of 3 lovelies and I'm also a volunteer for Cakes Against Cancer.. a brilliant organization! Being a leukemia survivor makes that really close to my heart All of my teasers involving females; I know them personally, they are family or friends. Lovely bunch of ladies I tell ya ♡ wanna know anything just ask I love " meeting" new people!
Moonlight Lost is a clean and sweet YA Paranormal Romance that is reminiscent of a teenage first love.

https://www.facebook.com/authorsabrinaarcher


Interview with Sabrina Archer:

Can you tell us a little about your books?
Moonlight Lost is the first in a 3 book paranormal series. I wrote this for my kids. I wanted something I would be ok with them reading as teens.

Can you tell us a little bit about yourself?
I'm 35 ( tomorrow) married and have 3 kiddos. I work as a cake decorator and write every chance I get. Not much going on really. I'm a nerd.

What inspires you to write?
I was diagnosed with leukemia at 11 and spent a lot of time in the hospital. Journals and stories kept me occupied during that time. I have dreamed of publishing a book since then.

Do you have a favorite spot to write?
I typically write at the kitchen table or when I'm watching cartoons with the kids. . I'm always afraid there will be a "yo ho let's go" somewhere in the manuscript. The draft of Moonlight Lost had a Moooo in it when it went to edit lol

Using one sentence can you describe Moonlight Lost.
A sweet and clean YA romance with a magical and supernatural twist.

What book did you enjoy writing the most and why?
This is my first and I really enjoyed it. I learned so much doing the research. I have a fascination with witches. My name is Sabrina after all.

What's the last book you read?
Maybe Not by Colleen Hoover. I adore her. I've been inspired to try my hand at contemporary romance.

What's one random fact about yourself that you can share?
I'm addicted to circus peanuts.

When did you know you wanted to write a book?
I've always been an avid reader. I love getting lost in a book and wanted see if I had the talent to make people feel the emotions I do when reading.

What are you working on next?
I'm currently working on Moonlight Fade the second book in the Moonlight Trilogy. I'm also working on a contemporary romance under my pen name Salina Paine.

No comments:

Post a Comment