Thursday, December 18, 2014

Featured Author: Angela Fattig

Welcome Today's Featured Author
Angela Fattig!!!!


​Books:

Invasion Trilogy Books 1-3 Science Fiction/Romance


We Are Not Alone


The Serpent Exposed


 
Eden Restored









Claiming my Cowboy Collection Standalone Short Story’s
Only .99 on Amazon

23169158
Roping His Heart Vol. 1

23561683
Spurring Him On Vol. 2


 
 
The Broken Series 


Just…Breathe Book 1


The Heart Won’t Lie Book 2


Out of the Darkness Book 3

Don’t Let Go Of Me: Casey & Sammie’s Story Book 4 (Standalone)






The Broken Series Box Set Books 1-3
Just…Breathe
The Heart Won’t Lie
Out of the Darkness















Author Bio:
Angela Fattig spent most of her childhood reading any book she could find. That's when her passion of writing was born. When she was 10, she started writing short stories and poems and kept quite a collection.
In 1998, she met Paul and they have shared a life together for 16 years. In 1999, she introduced the world to her first born, Brandi, and again in 2000, Sarah.
 Today, when she is not doing what she loves, writing, she spends time with her beautiful family and the addition of two dogs named Izzy and Herly. 
Angela's inspirations have always been Stephen King, E L James, and Poe.





Interview with Angela Fattig:
Can you tell us a little about your books?
Although fiction, I try to keep them as believable, real as I can. The Broken Series deals with human trafficking and depression.
What series of yours was easier to write?
The Broken Series​

 What inspires you to write?
Real life. Most times reality is better than fiction.

Do you have a favorite snack to have nearby when writing?
No. Most of the time I forget to eat. In the last year I've lost ​40 pounds!

Do you have a favorite spot to write?
Not really. As long as I have my music I'm fine.​

When did you know you wanted to write a book?
When I was 9 years old. I was just too scared.

What's one random fact about yourself that you can share?
My characters more the real me than I am.

What's your favorite holiday?

Christmas. I love to give. You could say it is a fault.​

Are you attending any author signing event in 2015?
Yes. I will be doing 2 event at my local library. One with Author Dawn Sullivan on how to publish. At the end there will be a book signing. The other will be a writing workshop that I will teach.​

What are writing projects are you currently working on?
 I'm finishing Rebellion (formally known as The Incubi Series), Book 5 & 6 of The Broken Series​, The Believe Series, Inside Deaths Mind (psychological thriller), Claiming my Cowboy Collection Standalone Short Story, and I will be outlining an erotic cowboy romance (BDSM) later in the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment