Welcome Today's Featured Author
Lilly Wilde!!!
UNTOUCHED (book #1)
UNTOUCHED, first in
the series, followed by TOUCHED and TOUCHED BY HIM...
Untouched is an
enthralling story of Aria Cason who has turned her back on love in
favor of her career. Aria's past gives her reason to redirect her
life and strictly focus on success; allowing little to no room for
anything more.
Every part of Aria's
life is structured and organized, including love and sex, which are
always strategically planned until Aiden Wyatt. Aiden surfaces at
Raine Publishing House as an intern who, from the initial meeting,
causes several side-steps for Aria. Aiden's extraordinary good looks
and commanding demeanor change Aria’s structured world, unlocking
feelings that she has vowed to never embrace as he introduces her to
a world of intimacy she's never before experienced. Aiden's presence
ultimately forces her to face past demons and fight to keep the
current ones at bay as she realizes that running is never the answer.
EXCERPT from
UNTOUCHED by Lilly Wilde:
He
leaned down and kissed my cheek, and I closed my eyes relishing in
the warmth and softness of his lips. He planted a sweet chaste kiss
below my chin and lightly swept his lips back and forth across my
cheek moving toward my ear. He reached for my arms, sliding his hands
up my shoulders and I fell into his chest, relenting to his heated
touch. His lips were on my neck, planting soft, sensuous kisses at
the nape and slowly moving his hand upward, reaching my hair and
gently pulling, forcing my head back, fully exposing my neck. His
touch had weakened me to gentle whimpers. I should’ve fought him, I
knew it with everything in me but I couldn’t, and at that moment I
didn’t want to. He turned me so that my back was to him. With his
hands resting on my shoulders, he walked me to the side of my desk.
“You
didn’t answer me, Miss Cason. Exactly what would you like me to not
do? I would like to think I would do anything for you with one
exception and that’s letting this go before we have a chance to see
where it takes us. I won’t do that,” he said, his smoky voice
hypnotizing me.
I
turned to face him and saw no signs of relenting in his eyes. I was
fucked because there wasn’t a chance in hell that I would be able
to avoid what I knew was inevitable.
“You
won’t
do it? It’s not as if I don’t have a say in this. You will only
do what I allow you to do, and nothing more,” I said.
“Oh,
so are you saying you allowed
me to kiss you in the elevator? And I assume you allowed
me to unbutton your shirt and grab your breasts and tug on your
perfect nipples? And I am pretty certain you allowed
me to place your hand on my cock and taste me?”
“Fuck
you.”
“That’s
what I am hoping you will allow me to do - fuck you.”
Virginia
was throbbing, filled with want for this man who she and I both knew
was off limits.
“I
want you to feel me deep inside you. Give me that, allow
me that, Aria.”
He’d
never called me Aria before. It was the most beautiful and
provocative thing I’d ever heard.
“Yes,”
I whispered and he took me into his arms and gently kissed me. His
kiss was soft and deep before evolving into a heated fierce feast as
we tasted each other. He pulled away and turned me to face my desk.
His cock was poking my back as he leaned down to kiss my neck.
“Mmmm.
Your skin is so soft and sweet,” he murmured, his voice smooth as
velvet.
I
moaned in response as he reached to cup my breasts while he traced
his tongue along my neck. He pinned me against the desk, positioned
so that I was only able to move my upper torso, guiding me so that I
was leaning over the side. He reached to slowly raise my skirt and I
heard his sharp intake of breath as he took in what was on display
for him. He spread my legs and quickly slid my panties to the side.
Before I could object, he was inside me, filling me. I became limp
and my mind went someplace else as I relished in the heated lust of
this man easing his dick out of me. I savored every thick hard inch
until he was back in again. Only this time, he didn’t slide slowly
into my pussy. He plowed into me with such fierceness that my body
bolted forward. Damn, he was so deep. He pulled out and slammed into
me again.
UNTOUCHED
TRAILER:
Touched (book#2) by Lilly Wilde
Touched,
the sequel to the debut novel Untouched, continues with the
emotionally provocative journey of Aria Cason and Aiden Wyatt. Aria
had meticulously constructed her world- both in the boardroom and in
the bedroom. Her life was exactly as she wanted it and everything
made sense…before Aiden. After Aiden, was an entirely different
story. Aiden’s disarming and unrelenting allure eventually stripped
Aria of her protective shield allowing Aiden emotional and sexual
access that she’d considered forbidden to any man. Aiden forced
emotions to the surface that Aria had rebuked since childhood,
touching a part of her that she found disturbingly unfamiliar. She
now finds herself in a unique position as she shuffles to regain her
balance and reassemble the pieces that Aiden left in his wake. But
how will she suppress what Aiden somehow managed to awaken?
Led by career aspirations, Aria reluctantly maneuvers within Aiden's orbit and their forced pairing eventually hits several hurdles. Is Aria strong enough to fight her instincts and remain in Aiden's world? Will her initial reservations resurface, confirming her convictions that love can only result in tragedy? Or will Aiden ultimately convince Aria that love isn't the disaster she always thought? Regardless of the option Aria chooses, Aiden’s past and other secrets will unfold, forcing Aria down a path she never saw coming.
Led by career aspirations, Aria reluctantly maneuvers within Aiden's orbit and their forced pairing eventually hits several hurdles. Is Aria strong enough to fight her instincts and remain in Aiden's world? Will her initial reservations resurface, confirming her convictions that love can only result in tragedy? Or will Aiden ultimately convince Aria that love isn't the disaster she always thought? Regardless of the option Aria chooses, Aiden’s past and other secrets will unfold, forcing Aria down a path she never saw coming.
EXCERPT from
TOUCHED by Lilly Wilde:
I
was almost out of here. I grabbed my bag and headed toward the door.
He walked quietly behind me. This was so crazy. I felt on edge. I
reached the door and turned to face him. He was staring down at me
like a predator eyeing its prey and my heart rate instantly
accelerated.
“Are
you okay?” he asked, reaching out to me. “You look adorable by
the way.”
So
he liked me even when I tried to look like crap.
I shrugged his hand away. “Yes, I’m fine.”
“Are
you sure?” he asked, stepping closer … he was mere inches from
me.
“Yes,
I’m sure,” I replied, swallowing the lump in my throat.
His
gaze lowered to the rapid rise and fall of my chest. “Why has your
breathing accelerated?”
“Because
you’re pissing me off.”
“I
suspect there’s more to it than that,” he said.
“Well
you’re wrong. I’m upset because in a span of five seconds, you
spoiled what I’d considered a nice evening.”
“I
think you’re upset because you want something you’re afraid to
ask for.”
“And
according to you, I want you?” I asked.
“It’s
okay. Don’t be afraid. Ask. I’ll give it to you,” he said, his
voice deep and laced with honey. There was no doubt about it … his
voice was pure sex.
“Of
course, you’d think that. You make everything so much more
difficult than it has to be. You frustrate the hell out of me!” I
exclaimed.
“We
all have frustrations, Aria. It’s how you resolve them that makes
the difference. In regards to you for instance, you have frustrations
with me. Take them out on me. Fuck me. I’ll surrender total
control. You wanted that at one time right?”
“Is
that what this has reverted to?” I asked, in disbelief.
“Only
because you’ve made it that way. And if that’s the only way I can
have you, I’ll take it … at least for now.”
“What
about your paramour? Is she on board with your sexual propensities?”
I probed.
“Paramour?”
“The
insecure twit that was with you at the charity event,” I said.
“Aria,
I’ve told you on countless occasions, you needn’t focus on
irrelevant people; focus on me.”
“I
don’t want to focus on you Aiden and I can certainly do without the
headache of dealing with you again.”
“Okay,
no headaches then. You’ve dissociated sex and emotions before. Do
it with me.”
“What?”
He was confusing me and he’d obviously read and shredded the hell
out of my plan long before I’d arrived because this shit had gone
terribly awry.
“You
heard me.”
If
I could actually do that with him, it would be the best of both
worlds.
What
are you? Crazy? Say yes bitch! Virginia just had to come bursting out
of her cave. Of course, she wanted me to say yes. Kingston was all
she wanted.
I
sighed. I could make it easy and just fuck the shit out of him. But
nothing was ever easy with him. I opened my mouth to say no but
somehow Virginia spoke for me. “Just sex? Our secret? No
expectations? No emotional bullshit?”
“That’s
what I’m offering.”
“In
that case, I accept.” I knew I was lying to myself even before I
said the words. As badly as I needed to, I couldn’t shut off my
feelings but I wanted to fuck him so badly that the lie didn’t
matter.
He
pushed me against the door, his eyes filling with heated lust as they
linked with mine. He traced his thumb across my lip and in the next
second, his mouth was on mine, assaulting my lips, his tongue
rediscovering my mouth. My bag fell to the floor and my hands were in
his hair, fisting handfuls as he raptured me. He grabbed my hands,
forcing them above my head as he went for my neck … uncontrollably
sucking, licking and kissing. His hungry mouth devouring me; he was
as starved for me as I was for him.
I
struggled to pull my hands from his grasp. I wanted to touch him. He
released my wrists and turned me to face the door. He pressed his
rock-hard frame against mine and nipped my ear as his hands traveled
along my body. His mouth was on my neck, kissing and licking. In one
swift movement my sweatpants and panties were at my ankles and he was
on his knees, spreading my ass apart. I moaned as his tongue prodded
the tight hole. I reached for his head and pushed it in further,
rotating my ass in his mouth. He stood and scooped me up. Our lips
and tongues tousling as he swiftly carried me to the bedroom. He
severed our kiss and dropped me on the bed. We were both panting as
we stared at each other. I reached for his waist and with anxious
hands, I hurriedly unbuttoned his jeans. He pushed my hands away and
pulled out his big beautiful cock. I gasped upon seeing the vast
satisfying image of what I’d been fantasizing about for months. Not
removing his pants, he shoved me back on the bed and pushed my legs
apart. He was in me within seconds. I screamed, digging my nails in
his back at the first deep intrusive thrust.
TOUCHED TRAILER:
BOOK LINKS:
✦ Amazon
US ➙ http://astore.amazon.com/lilwil0d-20
✦ iBooks ➙https://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/lilly-wilde/id920330950
✦ Barnes & Noble➙ http://www.barnesandnoble.com/c/lilly-wilde
✦ Kobo ➙ https://store.kobobooks.com/en-US/ebook/touched-34
✦ iBooks ➙https://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/lilly-wilde/id920330950
✦ Barnes & Noble➙ http://www.barnesandnoble.com/c/lilly-wilde
✦ Kobo ➙ https://store.kobobooks.com/en-US/ebook/touched-34
SALE/GIVEAWAY
Are
you an eBook junkie? Would you like a new KINDLE FIRE to feed your
eBook addiction? Today is your lucky day because Lilly Wilde is
giving one away!!!!!
This
awesome giveaway is a tie-in to: 1) The upcoming release of the final
book of The Untouched Trilogy, TOUCHED BY HIM (scheduled for release
this fall) and ... 2) A goal to reach 5000 LIKES on Lilly’s author
page!!!
So
like Lilly’s page, enter the rafflecopter and join the excitement!
If you’ve already LIKEd Lilly’s page, then please tell a friend!
The more the merrier!
Rafflecopter link-->
http://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/b62a065e3/?
For
all updates on the UNTOUCHED TRILOGY, follow Lilly Wilde on:
Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lilly-Wilde/573464816060979?pnref=lhc
AUTHOR BIO
Lilly Wilde is the
Author of The Untouched Trilogy (Untouched, Touched and Touched By
Him). She is a wife and mom who loves to fill each day with happiness
and laughter. Lilly loves to dream, get lost in fantasy and create
alternate worlds in which we can escape ever so often. She’s
down-to-earth, engaging and compassionate with a great sense of
humor. Her laughter is one of the first qualities that you’ll
notice; you’ll become instantly drawn to her witty and fun-loving
spirit. Lilly spent a lot of time daydreaming as a child which led to
numerous hours of reading and eventually the writing of poetry. The
first story Lilly began writing was entitled He Lied To Me, a novel
she plans to complete in the near future. After years of starting and
stopping several novels, she eventually set a goal to complete her
debut novel, Untouched. Her stories are of strength, growth, facing
demons and stepping outside your comfort zone; they often surround
topics of family and love and the beauty of both.
AUTHOR SOCIAL
MEDIAL LINKS
TWITTER:
https://twitter.com/authorlilly
AMAZON AUTHOR PAGE:
http://www.amazon.com/Lilly-Wilde/e/B00XWZPTLU/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1
PINTEREST: http://www.pinterest.com/lillywilde/







No comments:
Post a Comment