Welcome Today's Featured Author
by Annie Anderson
Release Date: 10/27/15
Aurelia Constantine is having a rough century.Plagued by visions of murder, death and destruction, she has resigned herself to the nightmare her life has become. When an enemy from her past comes to her rescue, she must let go of old wounds and heal the breach so she may survive the evil poisoning her mind.
Rhys Stevens is guilty. Murder. Betrayal. Treason. Take your pick; he’s guilty of them all. On the path of redemption, he must beg for forgiveness from the one person he fought to save - the woman he has always loved.
Thrown together in the trenches of war, they must work as a team to stop a monstrous puppet master from pulling their strings.
Ashes, ashes. We all fall down.Get ready to burn.
Amazon Link: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B016R1RV34
Goodreads TBR: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/26010665-scattered-ashes
About Annie Anderson:
Annie Anderson is originally from Dallas, Texas but has lived in England, Las Vegas (because Las Vegas and the state of Nevada are two very different places), New Mexico, Illinois, Florida and Georgia. As soon as the military stops moving her family around, she’ll settle on a state, but for now she enjoys being a nomad with her husband, two kids, and old man of a dog.
Social Media Links:
Interview With Annie Anderson:
1. Can you tell us a little about your book?
My book is about a woman who is fighting the destiny that has been decided for her. She is angry and mouthy and funny and extremely eccentric. She’s tough and soft all at the same time. After an incident takes place, she has to trust the man who took everything from her, and they have to work together to survive.
Scattered Ashes is action-packed, fast-paced novel, full of humor, violence, and above all a love story.
3. How did you choose the genre you write in?I have always loved Paranormal stories and I am a romantic underneath the ice surrounding my cold, dead heart. Just kidding. I love how the Paranormal Romance genre allows for rule breaking. I love how love stories that seem so dire can be moulded into forever with just a swish of the pen.
4. Where do you get your ideas?
Dreams, TV, movies, music, an offhand comment said by a friend. Anywhere. Everywhere.
5. What do you do when you are not writing?
Chasing children, sewing, painting, annoying my writing partner.
6. Do you have a favorite spot to write?
Yes. I have two. In my writing room on my awesome slipper chair and in the bend of the “L” on the couch with the TV on low.
7. If you could spend 24 hours as a fictional character, who would you chose?
Easy. Hermione Granger. Without question.
8. Do you work with an outline, or just write?
9. What's one random fact about yourself that you can share?
I order pizza with no cheese on it. I don't like melted cheese. I like solid cheese and liquified cheese but the in-between stringy yuck on pizza? No. But I love pizza, so I order it cheese-less. (My daughters eat it this way as well, but they are lactose intolerant so they have an excuse.)
10. What are you working on next?
I’m working on book 2 of the series, Falling Ashes.