Thursday, October 22, 2015

Thirty-One Authors in a Month Presents: M.C. Cerny


M.C. Cerny first fell in love with books after experiencing her first real ugly cry reading, Where The Red Fern Grows. Her debut romantic suspense novel, Flashpoint was written in a series of post-it-note ramblings that would likely make her idol Tom Clancy blush. She is a post graduate of NYU, working fulltime, and calls rural NJ home with her menagerie of human and feline fur-babies. When M.C. is not writing, you’ll find her lurking in Starbucks, running marathons, singing Disney show tunes, and searching out the perfect shade of pink nail polish.
The places you can reach me are:
Mailing list sign up:
(I run a monthly contest for my mailing list subscribers; usually a $5 Amazon gift card and signed Paperbacks.)

Follow me here:
I am the author of these books so far:

Flashpoint – Romantic Suspense
“Everything you’ve ever loved could be gone in a flash.”

Under The Mistletoe – Rom/Com – Book One
“I want to be with a woman who is confident, sexy, and smart. Maxie, I want you.”

The Naughty List – Rom/Com – Book Two
“It’s been awhile, but this isn’t my first rodeo.”


Night Owl: A Curvy Short #1
“Her kiss is heaven with a kick in the ass.”
On Air: A Night Owl Serial #2
“Quivering, Casey. This is how I always want you…”
Radio Silent: A Night Owl Serial #3
“I will always come running for you. I want you to expect that from me… anything else is unacceptable.”
Song Bird: A Night Owl Serial #4
“We will get through this.”

Deviation – Contemporary – Student/Teacher Romance
“You say statistics like it’s a bad thing…”
Foreplay – A FREE teaser of first chapters
Includes Chapters 1 & 2 of Deviation


No comments:

Post a Comment