Thursday, August 14, 2014

Reviews of Silent No More and Silent Guilt by NE Henderson


Silent No More (Silent, #1)

Silent No More (Silent #1)

Shannon Taylor thinks she has the picture perfect life.

Engaged to marry her college boyfriend and a best friend who’s more like a sister, life is almost perfect. That is until her world is tilted by two of the most important people in her life.

A chance encounter leads Shannon down a path that will force her to confront a past she has meticulously ignored for ten years.

Nicholas Lockhart, renowned bachelor, has a reputation for his cold eyes and icy heart. Meeting a woman who can turn his world upside down is not in the cards; that is until Shannon.

When Shannon's world crashes, she wonders if it's possible to crack Nick's icy heart. A web of lies and twisted truths soon leaves both bare and vulnerable.

Silence no longer offers her protection or safety.

Will remaining silent cost Shannon the real love she's finally found? Or will she stay silent no more?
 

REVIEW BY TABITHA:
I had the pleasure of featuring this author on our blog and after reading her teasers and what people were saying about this book, I knew I had to read it. And man I am so happy I did. Holy cow, what a ride!!!! I was hooked from page 1 and did not put the book down until I was done. This book was pure amazing! Every twist and turn had me going on the roller coaster with them. I definitely felt all the emotions that both Shannon and Nicholas were going through. I fell in love with Nick right away. He is a no nonsense kinda guy. Gets what he wants no matter what. Has family issues (don't we all), but deals with them the best way he knows how. Insert Shannon and he is immediately drawn to her. Things happen that I will not spoil for you, but HOLY HELL I wanted to jump in the book and strangle some folks seriously!! And forewarning it is a cliffhanger, and had I not known the 2nd book was out oh my I would have thrown my iPad. This author really grabs you in all areas of the book. Great plot, great flow, great characters, and hopefully a great ending to Shannon and Nick's story in book 2. I strongly recommend this book and this author!! Great job Ms. Henderson!!! I am your forever fan! This book gets a HUGE 5 AMAZEBALLS stars from me!!!


Book Trailer:

Silent Guilt (Silent, #2)

Silent Guilt (Silent #2)

Synopsis:
When Shannon Taylor entered his world, Nicholas Lockhart found everything he always wanted, but knew he could never have.

Neither of them knew how connected their pasts were nor the secrets that lay waiting to tear them apart. Shannon and Nick fell hard and fast for one another.

Nick struggles with his own demons and guilt that he’s been carrying around for the past ten years. When he learns what happened to Shannon all those years ago and knowing the part he played in it, he feels responsible. Can he let it go and forgive himself?

Or, will his silent guilt consume him and make him lose the two things that have become his his life, his world, his love...his everything
?




REVIEW BY TABITHA 
This one picks up right where Silent No More leaves off. I really loved Silent No More, but this one blew me away!!! It was such an amazing conclusion to Shannon and Nick's story. I fell more and more in love with Nick. Jase and Nikki are pretty awesome in this one too. I think this book hit on every level. It was both sweet and sad at times. And the characters all felt so real. I could totally see hanging out with any of them. I really can't say enough great things about this book. I will not give anything away, but I will say I think everyone should read this series! It is definitely a reread for me! If I could give it more than 5 stars i would because it is that good!!! GO 1 CLICK IT NOW!!! 





Meet N. E. Henderson:

Nancy as most know her as, lives in Mississippi with her husband and their son. She is a city girl, married to a country boy, but this city girl knows how to get dirty…or rather muddy. When Nancy isn’t working her day job at a local hospital, reading her end counts of 1 clicking additions via her kindle, or writing, she and her hubby and their kid love riding four wheelers and side by sides and finding new trails. She has a love for roller coasters too, the steel one, not wooden. So being as she was amusement park deprived as a child, she loves them.
Nancy’s had the desire to write since Kindergarten, but it wasn’t until the age of 29 that she finally started making her dream a reality. It also could have been the fact the characters wouldn’t get out of her head and would not allow her to sleep that she might have been forced to tell their story. Nearly two years later, Silent No More was completed and published.

Media Links:
Goodreads:

Website:

Twitter username:
Facebook;






No comments:

Post a Comment