Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Featured Author: J.S. Wilder

Welcomed Today's Featured Author
J.S. Wilder!!!



Until Alex


by
Synopsis:
This ain't no ordinary gym. Men workout with their eyes on the ladies. Chicks come to get a taste of me. I'm a fucking stallion in and out of the bedroom. I'm not blind; the way they move their hips, faces full of make-up, eye lashes flapping like wings when I walk round the gym - I know it's all for me.

The Brand New You program is taking on recruits.
Pass orientation.
Go downtown, uptown, roundtown and my favorite place, backtown.
Then, graduate with flying colors.

I'm the one with the tools. Ladies pay to use.

No second chances. No refunds.

***This book is intended for mature readers only. It is a standalone book.***


Buy Links:


 

Teasers:






About J.S. Wilder:
J.S. Wilder has spent many years working in the IT industry. She has left the computers behind and taken up her passion of writing. She loves to write romance and still believes in fairy-tales.
Newsletter information – http://eepurl.com/TZI9z.
 
Facebook page has details of all her books and she loves to hear from her readers, please click on this link to visit her on Facebook.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment