Saturday, November 24, 2018

Featured Author: Anna B. Doe

Welcome Today's Featured Author 
Anna B. Doe!!






NEW YORK KNIGHTS SERIES

NA sports romance
  Sexy heroes
  Sassy heroines
A chance at true love



#1 Lost & Found
Croatian girl meets American boy in an epic love story stronger than time and distance.


The drama was so different than other romance novels that I have come across. The complexity was intense. The angst and the hope I have these character was so surreal. Lost and Found is a book that is one-click worthy!” – Crystal’s Book World

BOOK DETAILS:
Title: Lost & Found
Series: New York Knights, book 1
Author: Anna B. Doe
Genre: NA romance
Cover Design: Emily Wittig, Emily Wittig Designs and Photography

Blurb:

I don’t know what I want to do with my life. The only thing I am sure of is that this is not what I imagined my life to be. So, instead of staying and trying to figure out what is wrong, I choose to run away. I choose the unknown. I choose the adventure.
My name is Anabel Majer, and I’m lost.


I have it all—well, almost all: family, health, money, fame, career, women, you name it. The only thing I am missing is a Super Bowl ring—or so I thought until the night everything changed. One night, a small Tinkerbell collided with my life, and I am gone.
My name is William Price, and I found her.


She is everything he wanted.
He is everything she needed to stay away from.
What happens if at the end of the journey you lose more than you find?



One click or read for FREE with Kindle Unlimited
AMAZON US: http://a.co/0psyPYb
AMAZON CA: http://a.co/ethe581





#2 Until

In the war of wills, broody football player finds his match in a beautiful supermodel. What could go wrong?
Until is kind of darkish and sexy story about two people who don’t believe in love, yet can’t escape falling.

"Wow! This novel is filled with juicy drama and intense romance that will leave you wanting more and more." - The Book Nook Blog

BOOK DETAILS:
Title: Until
Series: New York Knights, book 2
Author: Anna B. Doe
Genre: Contemporary Sports Romance
Cover Design: Emily Wittig, Emily Wittig Designs and Photography

Blurb:

I was betrayed by those who I loved. Those who I believed in. It was the first and the last time I let myself love someone outside my family. A little girl grew up and opened her eyes. Love makes you weak. It makes you wish for the thing you can't have. It makes you vulnerable, and I swore I will never again go down that path.
Until I met him—Jack Daniel Shelton.

She left me. She ruined me. The day I found her gone I promised myself I’ll never let anyone have that kind of hold on me. Especially not a woman. Now she is back. No matter how much time has passed, no matter what I tell myself, her hold on me is still strong. There is also a secret she’s been keeping from me. A secret I can’t escape from, but a secret I can’t turn my back to either. A secret that could ruin everything I worked for.
And then, there is her—Sienna Roberts—everything was just as it was supposed to be. That is until she walked in my life.

Can two souls that lost faith in love find it in one another?





ONE-CLICK OR READ FOR #FREE WITH KU!
AMAZON US: http://a.co/hlME2mo





#3 Forever

Annabel and William’s story is coming to a sweet, beautiful, heartbreaking conclusiĆ³n in Forever, New York Knights Novella!

"This couple will go down as one of my favorite books, and favorite couple." - Cait's Creatures

BOOK DETAILS:
Title: Forever
Series: New York Knights, book 3
Author: Anna B. Doe
Genre: Contemporary Sports Romance
Cover Design: Oh So Novel

Blurb:

Anabel
This story is as old as time.
Girl meets boy.
They fall in love and, after their fair share of highs and lows, they finally get their happily ever after …
Only in my story, happily ever after seems to be so far away.
William and I are together, but we’re apart.
It’s hard and painful, but we make do because not being together is harder than having a long-distance relationship.
Every turn is more painful than the last, and I’m not sure if I’m ready for it.
If we are ready for it.

William
For more than a year, I waited.
For more than a year, I was a good boy playing by the rules.
For more than a year, I’ve been waiting for the right moment.
I gave her time she needed.
The time we needed.
I watched her go in and out of my life, time and time again.
But I’m done playing this game.
I can see the pain in her eyes. The pain that matches my own.
It’s time to end this and claim what’s mine.
Because I’m hers, and she’s mine and we … We’re forever.


One-click or read for #FREE with KU!
Amazon US: http://a.co/diXB8Rf
Amazon UK: http://amzn.eu/6KHIQCs  



 

UNDERWATER


A tale of magic, friendship, and love ... Hidden deep beneath the azure surface, the secret of the ocean is coming to light of the day. Don't be afraid to dive Underwater.

BOOK DETAILS:
Title: Underwater
Author: Anna B. Doe
Genre: YA fantasy romance
Cover Design: Little Miss Tease

Blurb:

Marissa Davenport is just a regular girl living in a small town on Hawaii Island until one fateful night changes everything for her.
The ocean takes away the boy she loves and to save him, she will risk her own life.
Now, she has to confront the consequences of her actions.
The consequence of her choice.
With the pressure of a dark secret looming over her, Marissa has to figure out how to return things to what they were before or she might lose everything forever.
Her friends, her family, the boy she loves and even her own life.
Some fairy tales are real, they live underwater.





GREYFORD HIGH SERIES

Coming from the author of the New York Knights series a story of friendship, rivalry, and second chances. Welcome to Greyford High, the school where one year can change it all.
The countdown begins.

Add to your TBR!
#1 Lines: goo.gl/9N1Ehg
#2 Habits: goo.gl/uZsVxf
#3 Rules: goo.gl/t3LTxf



#1 Lines
Nerdy girl
Hockey bad boy
Second chance at love
"It has been a while since I’ve read a YA romance but Lines made me remember why I love the genre so much. I experienced all the feels while reading this book; the good and bad." - Yasmin's Bookish Things

BOOK DETAILS:
Title: Lines
Series: Greyford High, book 1
Author: Anna B. Doe
Genre: YA sports romance
Cover Design: Najla Qamber Designs

Blurb:

Senior year.
Three girls. Three guys.
Hockey and rivalry.
Mean girls and friendships.
Old loves and new chances.
One more year of being invisible.
One more year to win it all.
The countdown begins.

Senior year can’t come or end fast enough for Amelia Campbell. For the shy, nerdy girl-next-door that she is, high school is torture and all she wants is for it to be over. Having her heart broken by a popular, womanizing boy all those years ago doesn’t help the matters. Nor does his best friend who still has a habit of mercilessly teasing her. Now, she only has one year left, one year to be invisible before she can move on with her life.

Derek King doesn’t do drama, but his life is all about drama once Maximillian Sanders steps foot into his town, his school, and into Amelia’s life. Max is always around, and he is making her smile again. But the boy who once broke her heart isn’t ready to let her go. Older and wiser, Derek isn’t about to let someone take away what he wants, and he wants Amelia.

She's set on not believing in him and on not getting her heart broken once again. He is set on showing her wrong.

She says she hates him, but maybe the line between past and present, love and hate is thinner than she ever realized.




One-click or read for #FREE with KU!







 About Anna B. Doe:
Anna B. Doe is an author of the New York Knights series, Underwater and brand new Greyford High series. She’s a coffee and chocolate addict. Like her characters, she loves those two things dark, sweet and with little extra spice.
When she’s not working for living or writing her newest book you can find her reading books or binge-watching TV shows. Originally from Croatia, she is always planning her next trip because wanderlust is in her blood.
She is currently working on various projects. Some more secret than others.

STALK ANNA ON SOCIAL MEDIA
E-MAIL: annabdoe@gmail.com






Interview With Anna B. Doe:

1. Can you tell us a little about your books?
I write in a variety of genres, but they all have in common one thing, they’re love stories. I debuted with my NA sports romance series New York Knights. However, these days I’m more into YA. I have a YA Fantasy Romance I’m publishing for free through Wattpad. A fairy tale retelling that’s perfect for summer days and will take your breath away. And I just published the first book in my brand new Greyford High series which is a sweet YA sports romance.

2. What inspires you to write?
The world we live in, no matter how imperfect. The people that surround me by being who they are and sometimes I even steal bits from their lives and incorporate them in my stories. Music. I love music and making playlists. And definitely reading. I started out as a reader, and no matter how busy I am I have to be reading at least one book at all times.


3. How many books have you written? Which is your favorite?
I’ve written seven books so far. Two I wrote in my mother tongue Croatian years ago, and I have published five books so far in English. Hmm … I love them all, but Underwater (YA Fantasy) has a special place in my heart. I love the story and I enjoyed going back to my roots which is reading and writing Fantasy.

4. How do you come up with your characters names? 
I have a list of names I like, and since I can’t have that many children, I give the names to my fictional babies. Every time I see or hear a name that for some reason catches my attention I write it down in my little notebook for later use. Sometimes when I can’t come up with a name (usually if it’s a really minor character or if I’m looking for something extra special) I scroll on the internet through baby name pages which is always fun and educational! I love learning the meaning behind the name and sometimes I pick a name based on its meaning and connection with the character bearing the name.

5. If you could be friends with one of your character, which one would you chose?
I do love Sienna from Until or Jeanette from Greyford High series.

6. Do you have a release day tradition?
I’m still pretty new to publishing so I’m trying to find my footing, but I do like to organize a release party to celebrate with my readers, bloggers, and authors the release of my new book!

7. If your fairy godmother waved her wand and whisked you away to the location of your choice, which place would you choose?
New York, London or Tokyo. I love those three cities so much and I can’t bear to choose just one. Hopefully, one day I’ll get to visit them all!


8. What writing projects are you currently working on?
I’m currently working on the second book in the Greyford High series.

No comments:

Post a Comment