Welcome Today's Featured Author
AVAILABLE ON AMAZON NOW!
‘MUSIC WAS IN HIS BLOOD, AND SHE WAS IN HIS HEART…..’
Cale Pelton didn’t want to fall in love.
Fresh off a breakup, he was scrambling to find a new lead guitarist for his band, Everlasting, before they went on tour. He wanted to enjoy being single, singing his heart out nightly to fans.
Never did he expect to meet Bryn Schaefler, the sassy rich girl that would change his life.
Bryn left her parents’ house with only her suitcase and guitar, leaving her old life behind her. She nails the band audition and becomes Everlasting’s new lead guitarist. Bryn didn’t want to find Cale attractive, let alone develop a crush on a bandmate. But when trouble starts to find the band, Bryn starts to believe her family will do whatever it takes to get her home.
Will Cale and Bryn listen to their heads and stay strictly professional? Or will they follow their hearts and admit their feelings towards eachother?
Breigh Forstner currently resides in Southeast Michigan with her two daughter. While she works full-time during the week, at night she spends time with her girls dancing and coming up with her next book idea. Her goal is to make it onto a best sellers list at some point in her career, and writes any chance she can get. She is a music lover and is a sucker for going to concerts, rock bands, and tattooed bad boys.
Blog Page: http://breighforstnerauthor.weebly.com/
Interview With Breigh Forstner:
- Can you tell us a little about your books?Sure! My books that are currently out now are basically “rocker” contemporary romance. They have a heavy musical theme to them as I have a huge passion for music and wanted to incorporate that into my books. So far there are three books in the series I have released “Straight from the Heart” Series, and I plan to release more soon.
- Which book has been your favorite to write?I would say “From My Heart.” It tackled slightly different issues as opposed to book one and book three in the series.
- Does the Straight from the Heart series have to be read in order?Yes they do!
- Do you listen to music while you write?Always! I have a dedicated playlist on YouTube for when I’m writing so I always put that on and it helps me get in the mood.
- How did you choose the genre you write in?I’ve always read romance, and been passionate about the genre, so I wouldn’t say I necessarily chose the genre, but I had an idea for a book and it just so happened to fit into the romance genre.
- Where do you get your ideas?From the world around me. For these books, I watched live videos of bands performing, and from my own experiences meeting bands and going to see them in concert.
- What do you do when you are not writing?I spend time with my kids! Being that I have a full-time job I don’t get to see them as much as I would like to so all of my free time besides writing is spent with them.
- Yes and I hate it! It’s hard to overcome, but sometimes giving a story a week or two break, then heading back to it, helps.
- What are writing projects are you currently working on?I’m currently working on WIP’s outside of the Straight from the Heart Series. These are also going to be “music” based so to speak and will be a part of a different series.