Thursday, September 24, 2015

Fetured Author Peiri Ann

Welcome Today's Featured Author
 Peiri Ann!!!





Blind Trust
 
Loving someone has never been so deadly.

Valerie Harper has one assignment, one mission. Assassinate her mark and everyone he loves. But what happens when she finds that she loves him too?
Her instructions are simple; do not fraternize with your target, observe at a distance, and never engage with the enemy. However, as things take an unexpected turn in Val's world, these simple instructions begin to change.

Refusing to be a puppet, Kyle Shultz walks away from his old life and settles into the college routine. But the life of a student is more difficult than he imagined. Making friends and attending parties are as foreign a concept as showing a target mercy.

The lines between the state of the job and the affairs of the heart are blurred as Valerie and Kyle’s worlds collide.
With a maze of enemies and hit lists to navigate, will these two young adversaries proceed wide-eyed and alone into the fray? Or will they blindly trust the feelings they can no longer ignore?

Author's note - Blind Trust is a full-length standalone. Due to strong language and sexual content, this novel is not intended for readers under the age of 18.









About Peiri Ann:
Peiri Ann shares a love in the creation of new worlds, different creatures, and unwritten possibilities.

Writing is a passion. I fell in love with it when i was a child and I am privileged to share it with you. I love writing fun/tragic adventurous novels with strong romantic elements from YA to New Adult. (reachme@peiriann.com)

http://www.peiriann.com/


Interview With Peiri Ann:

  1. Can you tell us a little about your books?
    My books range from YA to NA. From Paranormal romance to Contemporary romance and I took a pit stop in Sci-fi Dystopia. My upcoming novel, Blind Trust is a standalone suspense romance. I'm a romance author, adding a twist to love. 
  2. What book has been your favorite to write?

    My favorite book to write thus far was my series A Burdened Novel. It's a paranormal romance. I enjoyed taking everyday life and adding a little supernatural element to it. I love making humans a little less than human. And the best part was creating a world you can only dream about.
  3. When did you know you wanted to write a book?

    I've always loved to write. It was a form of release, a way to cope with things going on in life. I enjoyed telling stories, so some time around age twelve or fourteen I began writing the stories that popped into my head. Years later I knew writing was something I enjoyed and I sat and wrote my first book that will probably never see the light of day. *smiles*
  4. Do you work with an outline, or just write?

    I just write. I've tried to outline but I never follow it. So I end up letting the words flow and my fingers race across the keyboard until BAM, a story is created. 
  5. Do you have a favorite spot to write?

    I find a sense of comfort when I write in my over-sized chair. It's huge. I'm able to ball up and snuggle my laptop in my lap and write. I have it sitting in front of a garden window, and since I live in the middle of nowhere, I can look out and see a correlation of stars and the moon. It's beautiful and inspires a lot in my writing.   
  6. Do you listen to music while you write?

    Yes! Of course! With every book comes a playlist. Music help the juices flow. Surprisingly, I can place one song on repeat and it will give me an entire book. Music takes a huge place in writing process.
  7. What do you do when you are not writing?

    When I'm not writing, I'm spending an abundant amount of time with my daughter. She loves to read and I enjoy listening, watching, and reading with her. She six and is the light of my life. I also enjoy going to the movies and watching all the latest films. 
  8. What's one random fact about yourself that you can share?

    One random fact about me... Well, I have a wicked obsession for peanut butter and hot guys. *wink*
  9. What writing projects are you currently working on?

    Currently, I'm working on Vague Perception, A Blind Trust spin off told from a secondary character in that standalone. I'm also working on a couple new YA series. Writing is so exciting!

1 comment: