Friday, September 21, 2018

Featured Author: Zoe Parker


Welcome Todaay's Featured Author
Zoe Parker!!
 




The First book in the Facets of Feyrie is Elusion


Pretend Ma told me the terrible things done to me were for the greater good.
I’m not so sure about that.
I am sure about that my time in this world is drawing to a close. I’m okay with that, I even wish for it some days. Then I met HIM. Mr. Glowy Eyes.
I know that I’m a monster, and I’m CERTAIN that he’s much worse than that. But he also shows me something important. Very important. Do you want to know what it is?
...
Are you still waiting?
Mr. Glowy Eyes is waiting, too.
In the dark…
Under the bed…
I can’t promise he won’t eat you…
But I can promise you won’t mind when he does.


Please be advised: **This book contains violence and other content which may be triggering to readers.**







The first book in the Fate Caller series (RH series), Cadence of Ciar, 

Magic and Mayhem

Both go together in my opinion because if you have one the other is always present. Ciar is the epitome of both and in some ways my furry arch-nemesis. He’s been with me since I was a child. Now he’s followed me to the Menagerie. Except he’s no longer in his canine form, Ciar is now 100% Fae male.

Which I’m not prepared for. Not that I'm prepared for this place at all either. I don’t want to be here. This school is a hen-house for the rich and powerful to reach in and pluck the special people out like fat hens while the rest are fed to the wolves.

Well, except this time there’s one of the big bad ones IN the hen-house. Ciar.
He's the bane of my existence and theirs. Yet, in a roundabout way, he's also my best friend, and even though he looks at me like I'm dinner, I'm not afraid.

I'm pretty sure I look at him exactly the same way.

*This is a slow-burn Reverse Harem novel, or as I like to call it, "Multiple Mayhem."*

 





About Zoe Parker:

Writing is as important to me as breathing. I don't think I'll ever stop writing. As a child it was my solace, my adventures. As an adult... still the same things. In these worlds, I can fight for the poor dragon, I can cheer for the black knight. I can make the little guy strong enough to toss cars, and if you allow it, I'll drag you right along with me. I do believe in fairies, do you?  


And if you wanna get an update on how things are going, check here:
My website is up but is currently being redone, feel free to still peruse. And sign up for the NL If ya want to :P :
Bookbub: https://www.bookbub.com/authors/zoe-parker



Interview with Zoe Parker:

1. Can you tell us a little about your books?
A) I started writing about the characters in the Facets of Feyrie series when I was incredibly young. I based the main Male Character off my imaginary friend Fred. I channeled a lot of childhood trauma and pain into that world. Its darker and there are monsters and sprinkled throughout are real life issues people tend to have.I feel like people make too many assumptions based on how someone looks versus how they act, I think that's why I have a soft spot for monstrous things.
 The Fate Caller series was my attempt at a romance--somehow monsters popped in there. I have a soft spot for Fae so there we go.
 
2. What inspires you to write? A) Everything. It can be something as simple as a worm I saw in a mudhole to the complicated relationships people have with their families. 
 
3. How many books have you written? Which is your favorite?  
A) published four. I've written so many I lost count a long time ago. My favorite is probably Elusion.
 
4. Do you have a special time to write or how is your day structured?
A) There are moments of structure but for the most part night time is my write time.
 
5. Do you have a favorite food or drink you must have nearby when writing? A) Almonds and fruit punch.
 
6. Do you have a favorite spot to write?
A) My desk, it gives me a lot of freedom to multitask when I need to think on something.
 
7. If your fairy godmother waved her wand and whisked you away to the location of your choice, which place would you choose? A) Hawaii, I love that place.
 
8. What are writing projects are you currently working on?
A) A new series, since I'll be closing out one this year and also the 2nd book in the Fate Caller series.

No comments:

Post a Comment