Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Featured Author: Alyvia Paige


Welcome Today's Featured Author
Alyvia Paige!!
 



Love Without End


Blurb –
Love – it’s a funny thing. Some run to it, some race away from it, and some patiently wait for it.

That’s what Carter Jacobs always promised me, that’s what I always believed. He promised me as my best friend, he promised me as my boyfriend, and he even promised me when I left him. 

***

She needed space – time to think, I gave it to her. I gave her two years, two years too many in my opinion. She’s breathtaking, and according to her parents and best friend, Brielle, she’s happy and ready to move forward. Unfortunately for her, she still thinks she is in control.





Finding Brielle

Blurb –
**Finding Brielle is a STANDALONE Contemporary Romance that follows characters introduced in Love Without End**


Life…it’s messy and no one knows that better than Brielle. 

She has a long fight ahead of her – coming to terms with a life altering change. Falling onto her support system for help, no longer alone in her battle, Brielle depends on her humor as armor. 

He's the one person who's always seen her despite the walls she continually builds. Dedicated, headstrong, and passionate – when he sets his mind to something, he will stop at nothing to accomplish it. His love knows no bounds…

Love, it’s scary yet exhilarating. 

Especially having only loved a handful of people in her lifetime – family, a few friends, and HIM. The man standing before her, willing to tear down her walls and build the forever she’s yet to dream of.

 


Mending the Blur

Blurb –
**Mending the Blur is a STANDALONE Contemporary Romance that follows characters introduced in Love Without End and Finding Brielle
Adalyn ~
I lived every romantic's dream, I fell in love with my best friend. He warned me it was a bad idea, but I had no idea just how right he really was. 

I was convinced we’d have it all. Then he threw it all away, threw me away.

Braydon ~
I had everything I wanted, and then I threw it away over a misunderstanding. A misunderstanding that stripped not only the love of my life but my best friend away. 

It’s been almost two years since I’ve seen her. I’ve never stopped loving her, and the way her her body tenses when I get close to her, she’d be lying if she said she didn’t miss what we had.


If only she'd give him the chance to show her what he sees beneath all the layers she has hidden under.




Unavoidable Bond  (Alyvia Paige alias)

Unavoidable Bond | Author C Bradley
Genre | Contemporary Romance
Release Date | July 1, 2018

Blurb
Everyone leaves at some point, it’s unavoidable.
Parents.
Friends.
Lovers.
I’m known for being independent, meticulous, and a control freak both personally and professionally. The only person you can wholly count on is yourself, or you’ll become susceptible to heartache and disappointment. That’s why I like having a plan, and he certainly isn’t a part of that.
But sometimes we have no control over the inevitable. Brody Lucas was the perfect storm I never realized I needed, luring me into his life like a moth to a flame.
His smile caught me.
His soul kept me.
Add it to your Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/36650616
Find us on BookBub: http://bit.do/Bookbub
Editor | Nikki Reeves, Southern Sweetheart Author and Book Services
Formatter | Brenda Wright, Formatting Done Wright
Cover Designer | Tracie Douglas, Dark Water Covers



Coming Home
•´¸.•*´¨)✯ ¸.•*¨)
Coming Soon!
✮ (¸.•´✶ (¸.•`

She’s my best friend’s little sister. I’d just enlisted in the United States Army.
The two reasons that I should stay away are the very same reasons why I can’t.

The opinionated, headstrong, gorgeous woman captured my attention when she refused to back down from a challenge. I kissed her on the tarmac and murmured a quick goodbye.

All choices have consequences, it’s how we handle them that morph the challenges we’ll face.

The question is, will Teagan choose to back off of our newly formed relationship..
Or will she rise to the challenge with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment