Saturday, September 22, 2018

Featured Author: Gemma Weir




Welcome Today's Featured Author
Gemma Weir!!




Echo (Archer's Creek #1)
 
Blurb -
 
 Echo 

I’m a Doomsday Sinner. A biker to my very soul. Women have always been the same - interchangeable. Until her. She loves my control and craves my touch. Now she’s mine. I’ve claimed her in every way possible and I won’t let anything, least of all her, tear us apart.

Olivia

I was on the holiday of a lifetime, until I ended up stranded in Archer’s Creek. Then I met a badass, Harley riding biker boy who laughed at me. He’s a bloody pain in the arse. Bossy and controlling, he’s the unexpectedly perfect guy at the worst moment - because even the strongest love can falter when a crazed psycho decides I need to die
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Daisy (Archer's Creek #2)
 
Blurb - 
 
Daisy.

They say eyes are the windows to the soul. I thought that was bullshit until I saw hers. Huge doe eyes that should have sparkled with happiness and laughter were dead and lifeless. That was the moment that changed everything. Two random meetings, nine emails, four days and a broken Angel that changed my entire world.

Angel.
Such a silly name for a beautiful boy. Daisy is the saviour I crave and the safety I haven’t felt in years. My world is spinning out of control but he’s the salvation that can keep me alive — if I’ll let him. Two random meetings, nine emails, four days and a broken boy that brought me back to life.








Blade (Archer's Creek #3)
 
Blurb -  
 
Nikki.
The past is called the past for a reason. Two years, four months, and three days ago, I walked away from my life to save myself. I’ve moved on, but never forward. I don’t want to look back; all I want is my sister and to get the hell out of Archer’s Creek – but he won’t let me. Always there, he refuses to let my secrets stay hidden. He’s not my type: old, opinionated, and dangerous – I hate him. Except when he touches me; then I don’t hate him at all.

Blade.

The person you are is a product of the things you do. The last ten years I’ve found ways to deal with the shadows that haunt me. My life is good: ride-club-fuck repeat. I don’t want or need anything else. But now there’s her and I can’t stay away. She’s angry, lonely, and hiding a past that might be as dark as my own. She hates me, and I love it.








About Gemma Weir: 
Gemma Weir is a half crazed stay at home mom to three kids, one man child and a hell hound. She has lived in the midlands, in the UK her whole life and has wanted to write a book since she was a child. Gemma has a ridiculously dirty mind and loves her book boyfriends to be big, tattooed alpha males. She's a reader first and foremost and she loves her romance to come with a happy ending and lots of sexy sex.

Amazon author page - Gemma Weir
 
 
 
Interview with Gemma Wier:

1. Can you tell us a little about your books?
I write super sexy MC Romance. At the moment my books are all based in the fictional town of Archer's Creek and tell the stories of the members of the Doomsday Sinners MC and the women who capture their hearts. I have three books out at the  moment, Echo, Daisy and Blade and all three have sexy, alpha men and I love story that will keep you turning those pages.

2. What inspires you to write? 
My mind is constantly whirring with ideas and scenes and I just have to get the out of my head and onto my laptop. I love bringing my characters to life and telling their stories.

3. When did you know you wanted to write a book? 
Weirdly I knew when I was 7 or 8 that I wanted to write. I remember reading A little Princess and just falling in love with the words and the world they created. I've wanted to write since then, it just took me twenty odd years to actually get around to doing it.

4. Do you have a special time to write or how is your day structured? 
I have three kids and run a business from home so I try to get some writing done whilst the kids are at school around my work schedule and then in the evenings once the kids are in bed.

5. Do you have a favorite food or drink you must have nearby when writing? 
I adore peppermint tea and a cup is usually close at hand when I'm writing.

6. Do you have a favorite spot to write? 
I have my own office to hide in and write, but honestly I mostly crash out on the sofa with my laptop on my lap.

7. If you had a superpower, what would it be?
I'd love to be able to teleport, I'm terrified of flying and if I could teleport I could travel more with out the flying death plane.

8. What are writing projects are you currently working on? 
I'm currently doing rewrites on a Archer's Creek novella and then I plan to start a secret project that will hopefully become a whole new series.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment