Monday, May 17, 2021

Sale Blitz for Nothing But a Dare by Molly O'Hare




Title: Nothing But a Dare
Author: Molly O'Hare
Genre: Romantic Comedy
Release Date: September 16, 2019


BLURB

Nothing But a Dare is a second chance, enemies to lovers rom-com with a curvy, will punch you in the throat heroine, and a hero that will push every button she has for fun. Oh, and did I mention there's a cat that wears turtleneck sweaters?

After what could possibly be the world's worst morning, the last thing Abbie expected to see as she walked into her meeting was her childhood nemesis.

Hunter. Freaking. James.

The title of world's worst morning now seemed like an understatement.

When Abbie walked into the conference room looking like a complete mess, and still killed her presentation, Hunter knew he'd made the right decision signing on with WCM Advertising. He was there for one reason, and one reason only. Abbie was going to be his, even if he had to dare her every step of the way.

Game on.





PURCHASE LINKS

99c for a limited time!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






AUTHOR BIO


Hey, thanks for reading my bio to check me out! Has anyone told you, you’re beautiful and amazing lately? Just in case they haven’t, I am!

So you want to know a little more about me? Well, okay then. Much like any author out there, sleeping doesn’t come easily to me. As it turns out, I’ve got horrible insomnia. Like, scary horrible. Anyway, when I was younger, to help myself fall asleep I’d tell myself stories. Each night I’d pick up where the story left off previously until it was complete. Then I started writing them down. A few months later, here I am, sharing my lack of sleep with all of you. Who said the stories in our heads can’t be fun for others?


AUTHOR LINKS




No comments:

Post a Comment