Monday, May 17, 2021

Sale Blitz for Broken Souls & Broken Hearts by Andi Rhodes




Title: Broken Souls
Series: Broken Rebel Brotherhood #1
Author: Andi Rhodes
Genre: MC Romance
Release Date: January 9, 2020


BLURB

Micah…
I served my country and returned broken. Trying to fit the pieces back together, I built the Broken Rebel Brotherhood. We walked a fine line between right and wrong to protect those who had nowhere else to turn. I’d never mixed business with pleasure. That is, until her.

Sadie…
After years of abuse at the hands of my husband, I’d had enough. The only way to live was to run. Disappear. Life had other plans for me. Plans that included a sexy biker. I wasn’t looking for love, and I certainly didn’t think I could trust again. That is, until him.

Life had been cruel too many times to count, but the worst was yet to come. Will love be enough to keep them from shattering?

The Broken Rebel Brotherhood series consists of three complete stories with guaranteed HEA’s. All three books can be read as a standalone. Each book contains subject matter that some may find disturbing. Reader discretion is advised.






PURCHASE LINKS

FREE for a limited time!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Always free in Kindle Unlimited




Title: Broken Hearts
Series: Broken Rebel Brotherhood: Next Generation #1
Author: Andi Rhodes
Genre: MC Romance
Release Date: November 12, 2020


BLURB

Tillie…
I’ve loved Isaiah for as long as I can remember, but sometimes love isn’t enough. Not when the pull of serving our country is my competition. With no other choice, I rebuild myself and focus my attention on the clients of the Broken Rebel Brotherhood, the people who need the club’s help. I even date other guys in an effort to circumvent the heartache. It works for a while but eventually, the past comes back in the form of muscles, tats and so much baggage.

Isaiah is no longer the boy I loved. He’s a man that oozes sin and pain. His eyes tell a story that I’m not sure I’m up to hearing. Why then is it so hard to turn my back on him? And why in the hell is he the only person my soul calls out to when I’m in trouble?

Isaiah…
Leaving my family and Tillie was the hardest thing I’ve ever done. But duty called and I had to answer. Especially if I want to be the president of the Broken Rebel Brotherhood and fill my dad’s very large shoes. When a bombing sends me back to the only place I’ve ever called home, I mistakenly think that everything will magically be the same.

Not only has everything changed, but Tillie has moved on. She’s become a woman I don’t recognize, a woman who spends her days proving she doesn’t need me. But I know her better than she knows herself. And danger lurks in the shadows, threatening her existence, whether she wants to admit it or not. I will stop at nothing to protect her, to show her that we still belong together.

Fighting for my country was my duty. Fighting for Tillie is everything.





PURCHASE LINKS

99c for a limited time!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






AUTHOR BIO


Andi is an MC romance author who started her journey when her career in social work was no longer her passion. Her books are sassy and suspenseful with a heavy dose of chaos and are guaranteed to deliver an HEA and all the feels. She loves writing about alpha males and the women who tame them. When she’s not writing, Andi is an avid reader of the romance genre and prefers books that teeter on the edge of decent. She also loves spending time with her husband and their pack of dogs. For access to release info, updates, and exclusive content, be sure to sign up for Andi’s newsletter at andirhodes.com, where you will also find links for Facebook and Instagram.


AUTHOR LINKS



No comments:

Post a Comment