Monday, May 17, 2021

Release Boost for Sunset by Kaci Rose




Title: Sunset
Series: Chasing the Sun Duet #2
Author: Kaci Rose
Genre: Small Town Beach Romance
Release Date: May 13, 2021


BLURB

No matter what I’m not opening up my heart again, even if he’s great at warming my bed.

Jasper blew out of town taking my heart with him. He swore he’d never come back. Last I heard he was some famous chef in a big city.

Then I’m at the farmer’s market and there he is in vivid color. So, I do what any sane person would do, I throw a kiwi at him and leave.

Then a storm blows in washing out the only bridge off this island and now we are stuck together.

To make matters worse? My chef quits and the only option I have is to bring in Jasper per his mother’s suggestion.

Oh, and my best friend is in a fake relationship with a Hollywood Movie Star, and I just saw Jasper with his shirt off.

Plus our mayor working with some land developer and trying to turn our small town into a major tourist spot that will kill all the local businesses.

How did my life get here?

Can we put aside our differences long enough to work together?

Yes, we can.

I think the better question is can we stay out of bed long enough to stop them?







PURCHASE LINKS

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






ALSO AVAILABLE


AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






AUTHOR BIO


Kaci Rose runs on coffee, chocolate, and Oreos. She writes the type of romance books she wants to read. 
Kaci loves her book boyfriends with tattoos, muscles, beards, and a little dirty.


AUTHOR LINKS




No comments:

Post a Comment