Friday, November 20, 2020

Sale Blitz for The King by SR Jones




Title: The King
Series: Bratva Blood Duet #1
Author: SR Jones
Genre: Dark Mafia Romantic Suspense
Release Date: June 25, 2020


BLURB

They say all is fair in love and war, but he never played fair…

They call him the king.
He’s not my king.
He’s my tormentor, my captor—my secret dark desire.

In the brutal Bratva world, to be a king means to wage endless war.
I’m about to be collateral damage.
I must hope my captor wins as the alternatives are horrific.
After all, to the victor goes the spoils.

This is book one in the Bratva Blood duet. 

This is a slow burn, Bratva romance, and both books in the duet are full length novels. There is also a free prequel that introduces the world. The reading order is: 
The Soldier: Bratva Blood Prequel
The King: Bratva Blood One 
The War: Bratva Blood Two 

Please note this is a dark romantic suspense and trigger warnings do apply.







PURCHASE LINKS

FREE for a limited time!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Always free in Kindle Unlimited






REVIEWS FOR THE KING

"Oh my beating heart! What a thrilling, twisted, and tantalizing tale SR Jones weaves. The King is a can’t-put-down mafia romance. So INTENSE and INTOXICATING. The King was my DRUG and I could not take enough hits of this HEADY HIGH. My heart raced the whole time reading. I was UTTERLY ADDICTED to the captivating characters and pulse-pounding plot." Karen at Bookalicious Babes 

"Riveting...dark and beautifully written." Honest-Bookworm

"So intense, full of danger and secrets." Amazon review

"I love Mafia books and I can’t get enough of them. SR Jones knows how to write them. She’s feisty, raw, and a bit wild. Just the way I like it." Bookworms Book Blog






ALSO AVAILABLE


FREE on all platforms!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU



AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited



AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






AUTHOR BIO


Hi guys. I’m Skye, a paranormal and contemporary romance author from rainy Northern England. I write Paranormal romance as Skye Jones, and steamy dark romance as S.R. Jones.
The one thing my books in both genres have in common are gritty themes, and alpha heroes who are damaged but oh-so-redeemable! 

When I’m not writing, I’m either walking my dogs, drinking coffee, or watching my fave TV shows such as The Sopranos, McMafia, and Little House on the Prairie, yep I have eclectic taste!


AUTHOR LINKS




No comments:

Post a Comment