Monday, January 14, 2019

Feataured Author: Ty Monee


 Welcome Today's Featured Author
Ty Monee!!


About Who Can I Run To 
 Word from the Author:
Who Can I Run To is a must read book. It’s a story that is fictionally based off of my childhood experience. Kasey is a young girl who finds herself in emotional and physical turmoil when her maternal uncle decides to come inside her room one night. This story is very close to my heart and I think it is something for everybody to read to get a better understand how it is for victims of sexual abuse. 



Honor Thy Heart: Pleasure, Lust & Secrets


 Honor Thy Heart 2




About Ty Monee:
Authoress Ty Monee is a mother of two children, born and raise in a predominantly black city in Virginia she uses life experiences to captivate her readers. She enjoys reading, writing, spending quality time with her family. She also loves supporting her fellow authors.
Since signing with Na’kia Presents, her first urban fiction story titled Who Can I Run To made its debut in August 2018. Now she has four more titles that’s available for purchase on Amazon. Also Available with Kindle Unlimited.
Ty Monee writing is unique and creative, when you read her books she will say that you can read her “Sound”.



Interview with Ty Monee:

1.     Can you tell us a little about your books?
TM: My books are set in an urban setting surrounding black culture. Currently all my books are categorized as urban fiction but all of the storylines is diversified to be relatable to all readers of urban life.

2.     What inspires you to write?
TM: My kids and my love for reading inspires me to write. Knowing that I am reaching readers everyday keeps me going.

3.     How many books have you written? Which is your favorite?
 TM: I’ve written 4 titles thus far. Who Can I Run To is my favorite since it’s close to my heart.

4.     For someone who hasn't read any of you books yet, which one would you suggest they read first?
TM: I would suggest for a new reader to start with Who Can I Run To. It will give you a better understanding of who I am as a person and an author. My other titles aren’t as deep as Who Can I Run To so if a reader prefer something that doesn’t contain a sensitive topic then Honor Thy Heart 1& 2 for sure.

5. Do you have a special time to write or how is your day structured?
TM: Mondays and Fridays are the days that I can get most of my writing done. On those days I have at least ten hours of writing without any interruptions

6. Do you have a favorite spot to write?
TM: Right now I don’t have a favorite spot to write but I want my favorite spot to be Starbucks or another coffee spot. I feel as if I will find a peace of mind there.

7. If you had a superpower, what would it be?
TM: If I had a superpower it would be the ability to read minds. I always like to know what a person is thinking. What makes them tick.

8. What writing projects are you currently working on?
TM: I’m currently working on completing the titles that I already have out. I’m an innovator, so I have other projects in the works.

I would like to Thank Tabitha and Gia for conducting this interview and giving us authors a platform to gain new readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment