Monday, July 27, 2020

Release Boost for The Cowboy and His Secret by Kaci Rose





Title: The Cowboy and His Secret
Series: Rock Springs Texas #5
Author: Kaci Rose

Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: July 23, 2020



Blurb

“I’ll do whatever it takes to make her mine.”

Sarah

I have a secret. I’ve been in love with a cowboy since I was 16. For years I wouldn’t admit it to myself, because I was focused on becoming a teacher. But after graduating and being forced to take a job as a waitress, I find myself in a situation where only Mac can help. A dark threat is closing in and he is my only hope of escape.

Mac

I still remember the first time I saw Sarah. We were both teenagers, and she was swimming in the lake wearing a sexy red bikini. Since then, I’ve ached for her. But she had big dreams, so I settled for friendship. Until she finished college... Now, I plan to do whatever it takes to make her mine. Step one will mean helping her ditch her skeevy boss. Step two? Find out who is stalking her and why.

Come meet the small town of Rock Springs Texas with a family that has your back, a town that knows your business, and men who love with everything they have.







Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






Also Available


#1 The Cowboy and His Runaway 
is 99c for a limited time!
#2 The Cowboy and His Best Friend 
is $1.99 for a limited time!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

All free in Kindle Unlimited






Author Bio


Kaci Rose runs on coffee, chocolate, and Oreos. She writes the type of romance books she wants to read.
Kaci loves her book boyfriends with tattoos, muscles, beards, and a little dirty.


Author Links

No comments:

Post a Comment