Thursday, July 16, 2020

Release Blast for Six Nights In Paradise by Ashley Cade



Release Date: July 16

She was off limits.

My best friend’s little sister.

He warned me away from her once and I’d respected his wishes, but six nights alone with her in a tropical paradise tests my loyalties.

When my fiancĂ© calls off our wedding with only days to spare, I’m left with two non-refundable tickets to our honeymoon. The only person available to take her spot: Taylor Wesley.

I try to keep my word and keep my hands to myself, but some temptations are too hard to resist. 

The passion between us explodes like a stick of dynamite. With a connection this hot, someone is bound to get burned.

Grab Your Copy Here:
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU | Amazon DE | Amazon MX


Review by Gia:
Six Nights in Paradise is a great read.  Dalton's fiancĂ©, Gianna, calls of the wedding days before the wedding because she has another man.  Dalton has planned this amazing 6 day honeymoon but none of his guys friends can go with him.  His best friend's sister, Taylor goes with him.  Both have had a crush on each other since they were teenagers but Taylor is suppose to be off limits to Dalton.  I loved Dalton.  He's one of the good guys and always tries to do what he thinks is right.   Taylor is sweet and nice too.  Their time in paradise on vacation is great.  I was a little worried about when they returned but nothing could prepare for what happened.    I got caught up and their story and I was so rooting for them.

4



 Enter the Giveaway!


Meet Ashley Cade


Ashley is an author and book lover living in Ohio with her husband and two sons. She's loved reading since childhood and has always enjoyed creating characters and stories. She finds inspiration everywhere: a song on the radio, a person she passes on the street, a place she's visited on vacation. She lets her imagination run wild and her fingers do the typing.


Connect with Ashley Cade


Hosted By:

No comments:

Post a Comment