Thursday, December 14, 2017

Featred Author: Lyssa Cole

Welcome Today's Featured Author
Lyssa Cole!!



House Rules
A Brand NEW standalone romance  
Special release price of 99c and FREE in KU! ⠀ 
Amazon ➡ https://buff.ly/2AqbAyS 
Add to Goodreads ➡ https://buff.ly/2AspTTi 

Emma 
Rules. Follow the House Rules, Emma.  
Growing up, that’s all my mother would say. 
In order to find love and happiness, follow the rules... 
I believed those rules. I followed them, lived by them, loved by them. 
But at the end of the day, I'm still not happy. Alone.  
Always trying to help everyone else find their happiness as I fall further down into a deep, dark hole. 
Until, the day Knox broke those rules and set me free. 
  
Knox 
Love is pure... love is happiness... love is life. 
That’s what I was told. 
But I’ve learned the hard way. Love will break your heart. 
It'll leave you cold and hurt. Scrambling and lost. Shattered. 
I’ll never allow myself to fall again. 
Until Emma. 
Emma...in my life without warning.  
Her entire being calls to me, filling me with hope. 
I’m lost without her. My mind screams at me to run and never look back. 
But I can’t. A relentless, unyielding force keeps me in place. 
I spend my life helping others. Isn't it time I help myself? 
 **Steamy, explicit sex. 18+ recommended. 










Sweeter Pleasures
FREE in KU! 
Amazon➡ http://buff.ly/2q2UC1g  
Add to Goodreads➡  http://buff.ly/2q37YdY 

I thought I had it all. The perfect man. The perfect life. The perfect everything. Until he left me on our honeymoon. My perfect life changed in the blink of an eye. I didn't need a man. Getting laid whenever I wanted with no strings attached was better than a complicated relationship.   But my hate for men soon changed the day Drake strolled into my bakery. All muscles and ink, with a sexy, charming personality, and a handsome face...That was it - I was done for.   Love complicates everything... but can it be the sweetest pleasure there is?  Will Drake be able to show me the love I need but don't want?  **Steamy, explicit sex. 18+ recommended. 












Stripped Bare (Love & Trust Series, #1)  
FREE in KU! 
Amazon➡ http://buff.ly/2q4ElM1    
Add to Goodreads➡  http://bit.ly/2mM53E3 

Maddie I had to get away. Away from the darkness, away from the evil.  After carefully planning, I ran. But what I didn’t plan for was meeting him.  And then my whole world was upside down. Who do I trust? Because I think he is hiding something…  Jax I just landed the biggest job I have ever had before.  I had to complete it and complete it well. Just get the girl, bring her home, get the money. But then I saw her and that was it. I wanted her as mine and only mine. I have to finish this job or my career is over. But I just can’t let her go…  **Steamy, explicit sex. 18+ recommended. Sensitive subject material. 






About Lyssa Cole:


Lyssa Cole has been in love with books for as long as she can remember. Escaping into a story is her favorite pastime. Wanting to be a writer for a couple years, she is now crafting her own stories. She loves to write sweet & sexy romance with lots of heat and some suspense to keep you guessing and wanting to turn that page! She lives in Southeastern Mass with her husband, two children, and many animals (almost a zoo's worth!). Lover of coffee, all things chocolate, & always the avid reader, you can keep up with Lyssa Cole by subscribing to her newsletter here: http://buff.ly/2q4Benq. You can also find her at www.lyssacolebooks.com or www.facebook.com/lyssacolebooks. 

Social Media Links:

No comments:

Post a Comment