Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Christmas Countdown Blitz Day 3: My Own St. Nicholas by Sarah Richardson





"Sarah-with-an-H Richardson is an introverted people person who likes to make people laugh. She is the youngest daughter in a large family and loves being an aunt to 50 children.


She grew up running, exploring, and adventuring in the wild forests of Missouri, that will always hold a special place in her heart.

Sarah-with-an-H is a multi-faceted human being, who has as much dark side as she has light (pun intended), and is nerdy, ridiculous, but a sincere, real human. One of her favorite quotes is: ""To be human is to be beautifully flawed"".

She is married, and she and her husband live in the country in North-West Missouri with three fur babies."


Connect with the Author here: 
~ Facebook





A handsome but perplexing stranger. A charming and attractive gentleman. Vyetta Redd must learn to navigate the unknown terrain of love and heartbreak before finding her fantasy of happily ever after.






~ Amazon ~ Amazon UK
~ Amazon CA
~ Amazon AU ~




Snippet:  

“Dearest Vyetta, I know you have doubts about who your heart belongs to, and I cannot tell you how much I wish to know if I am that man. I have loved you from the moment I saw you…”



To view our blog schedule and follow along with this tour visit our Official Event page 



No comments:

Post a Comment