Saturday, May 20, 2017

Featured Author: Kellie Wallace

Welcome Today's Featured Author
Kellie Wallace!!



When our Worlds Collide 
As one city’s fate hangs in the balance, a woman’s destiny is about to be determined… 

Amira Frost is forced to watch her home be invaded by the warmonger state, Argos. Divided into multiple class zones, the city’s once peaceful existence is threatened. 

When an opportunity arises for Amira to get close to the General, she accepts with the hope that her new position as his personal food taster can help reclaim the municipality, but she is pulled deeper into his regime than she initially anticipated.

For every controlling force, a resistance is born…

The Ravens’ elusive leader, Grayson Roe, has one goal—to lead the resistance to victory against the barbaric military. Dedicated and ruthless, he sets out to use Amira to their advantage by offering her a proposal she's unable to refuse. Nothing will stop him from regaining control over his city and its people—not even the dark haired beauty whose loyalty seems questionable.  

A city threatens to fall and a decision needs to be made…

As the battle rages, Amira is caught between two opposing forces and reevaluates her allegiance when her loyalty is tested. Her home is under attack, her friends and family are dying, and she is faced with a grueling decision that has the power to save or bring down an entire city. 

When worlds collide, she must choose between saving her home or surrendering to the one man who threatens to destroy it all—including her.






Amazon US:
Amazon UK:








Rogue Agent
Time and space won’t stop Seth Langdon from eliminating his target…

In the year 2040, futuristic hit man Seth Langdon travels the world by rifts in time, carving a successful career in murdering corrupt men and women. He’s the top assassin working for the elite underground agency, Haroun.

If you’ve killed one scumbag, you’ve killed them all…

During a routine assignment in Oklahoma, Seth carries out a hit on an arms smuggler, David Bloom. But after the job is done, Seth can’t shake the feeling something is very wrong. He’s left haunted by the memory, but what made Bloom so different than Seth’s other targets?

Then his next assignment rolls in…

After a coveted promotion, Seth becomes an Expult agent—an assassin with the freedom and rights to eliminate specific targets. For his first official hit with the new job title, he’s ordered to kill animal activist Terra Bloom, daughter of David Bloom. Regardless of Seth’s guilt over killing her father, she’s just another target…or is she?

Seth’s moral compass spins out of control as inner struggles clash with his dedication to the job. When his decisions leads to tragic consequences, Seth and Terra embark on a journey, fleeing from the very organisation Seth dedicated his life to.

When a trained killer falls for his mark, he’ll use every resource to protect her—even if he’s deemed a Rogue Agent.
Amazon US:
Amazon UK:




Her Sweetest Downfall 
 At the height of the London Blitz, Viola Craft, a sexually repressed young woman is trapped in a loveless marriage to her God fearing husband Vernon. She spends her days working in her mother's dress shop while Vernon pulls the dead from the rubble with his rescue crew.
Their marriage is turbulent and Viola feels pressured to bear a child. After failed attempts, Vernon believes she's barren and alienates himself from their marriage.
One night during an air raid, she meets alluring German born Kristoff Richter. They make an in-stant connection. He's young, good looking and emphatic. They embark on an illicit affair that leads to tragic consequences.

Amazon US: 
Amazon UK: 




About Kellie Wallace:



 Born in Sydney, author Kellie Wallace developed a love for the written word early in life, writing her first story at aged three. Her father used to read to her at bedtime, establishing a deep love and respect for books.
Kellie wrote her first fiction fantasy novel called Giblin the Conquer, an X Files fan fiction and a military fiction while in high school.  After finishing school, Kellie moved to the sunny Northern Beaches and carved a successful career in the media/advertising industry writing for numerous Sydney based publications. But that didn’t stop Kellie’s love to write. An aspiring novelist, she fulfilled a dream in 2008 having her first book All She Ever Wanted published at the age of 22 years old. Since 2013, Kellie has established herself as a hybrid author, writing a range of genres from historical fiction, fantasy, crime and new adult fiction. Her next release Death Knows My Name will be published August 2017. She currently resides in Sydney with her husband. In her spare time, Kellie loves to write, game, draw, exercise, and binge on her favourite TV shows. 

Instagram: kellie_wallace_books
 Interview With Kellie Wallace:


  1. Can you tell us a little about your book?  
    When our Worlds Collide is a new adult dystopian loosely based on real life events. As a history buff, I like to incorporate modern history into my work. Before I started research, I came across an article about Hitler's last remaining food taster during WW2 and I thought it would make a wonderful story. I was originally going to write it as a historical fiction but decided to have a bit more freedom by turning it into a dystopian. I incorporated the history of Nazi Gemany invading France into it as well. The story is predominately about survival and family. 

    2. What inspires you to write?  
    So much. I'm the type of author who can see a movie, TV show, a billboard or a youtube video and be inspired to write a book from a small spark of an idea. Most of my books have been conceived from little ideas I've seen or read. Others have been created from multiple ideas. I love being creative so I keep an open mind to what inspires me. 

    3. How did you choose the genre you write in?
     I write multiple genres but I specifically love WW2 romance and dystopian. They both offer so much creative freedom and have the ability to turn a simple story into an epic. I love historical fiction because I love history so I can write what I love. I've always had a soft spot for dystopian and its becoming my favourite genre to write. 

    4. Do you have a favorite spot to write?  
    My parents bought me a beautiful writing desk for my birthday a few years back so I use that. Most times, I sit on my bed, watch TV and write. It's comfortable and I can do two things at once. 

    5. What is a usual writing day like for you, how is it structured?  
    My writing days used to be very structured and now they're all over the place. I work full time so I try to get a little bit of writing on my lunch break. I get home pretty early so I spend time writing (while watching Netflix) to unwind before I start dinner. Weekends give me more time to sit down and write but I get so distracted. I endeavour to write as much as I can per day. 

    6. For a reader who hasn't read your books yet, which book do you suggest they start with?     That's a good question. I would suggest Rogue Agent as I believe its my best work and I've had so much positive feedback from readers regarding it. I have been thinking of doing a sequel but its hard trying to find time in my book schedule! I loved writing Rogue Agent and creating my characters so I hope that came across in my writing. 

    7. If  you could spend 24 hours as a fictional character, who would you chose? 
     There are so many to choose from. Probably Lilac LaRoux from These Broken Stars. Yes, she lived through a traumatic experience but she got to share it with a wonderful man, Tarver. She lives in a futuristic time (and space) that we've only seen in books and movies. Love to experience that one day. 

    8. What are writing projects are you currently working on? 
    I am currently working on getting my first paranormal romance series finished. Book One: Death knows my Name will be published August 2017 and I am currently (slowly) working on Book two for a 2018 release. Also, I have a dark romance with betas at the moment. I hope to have 3 back to back books released within the year. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment