Thursday, November 5, 2015

Featured Author: Linda Oaks

Welcome Today's Featured Author
Linda Oaks!!!



Finding Forever by Linda Oaks


What if forever was never meant to be?

Kara Thorn had always been the confident one until the fateful day her heart was shattered. She lost the one person she thought would never walk away….

Devon McGraw, the man who had promised her forever.

When Kara returns to her hometown for a wedding, fate intervenes throwing her and Devon together once again. Their chemistry is stronger than ever before, but Devon is not the same guy that Kara fell in love with. The man he’d become had a past, and it was complicated.

He wanted a week, but Kara wants forever.

Will Kara forgive Devon’s past or will her own ruin any chance of her finding forever?

**Finding Forever is an Interconnected Standalone in The Chasing Series. Each book features a different couple.**








Finding Forever Book Trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AlcsJGIb0Q&feature=youtu.be

Spotify Playlist:







Chasing Rainbows by Linda Oaks


When Addison Hayes world was turned upside down, she found herself spiraling into a darkness that not even her two best friends were aware of.
With the start of her senior year, Addie finds herself entangled in a twisted game with brothers, Chase and Chance Logan, which leaves her feeling lost and confused.
But sometimes out of complete chaos arises a blindingly blessed insight.
That insight goes by the name of Jake Riley.
Jake doesn’t scare easily. No matter how hard Addie tries to push him away.
Will Addie lose herself in the darkness or will she be brave enough to set herself free?


Book Trailer for Chasing Rainbows: 






About Linda Oaks:
Linda Oaks has always had a passion for books. At the age of five, she was a book of the month club member. Her love for books eventually led her to a love of writing. She resides in Eastern Kentucky with her husband, two children, three dogs and a pet rabbit named Dozer. She can be found on Facebook, Pinterest, Wordpress, Twitter and Instagram. She can also be reached by email at authorlindaoaks@gmail.com. She loves connecting with her readers.

Pinterest: LindaOaks@lindaoakslo



Interview With Linda Oaks: 

1. Can you tell us a little about your books?
The common factor in all of my books is romance. I'm a romantic at heart. I love it when a hero or heroine grows and develops throughout a story, the issues they overcome and the beginning of a relationship where you can sit back and watch the sparks fly as the lead characters fall more and more into one another. I'm also a big fan of the happily ever after!

2. What inspires you to write?
That's a hard question for me to explain. It may sound crazy, but when I'm not writing, I actually miss writing. I also worry about my characters that I've left hanging in limbo until I start back writing again. I hope that makes sense. I'm horrible at interviews.

3. Do you have a favorite spot to write?
 No, not really. I usually keep a notebook on me so I've written down scenes or ideas while sitting in my car or late at night while lying in bed. I have a desk that I seldom use. lol.


4. Do you have any “odd” writing habits?
I don't think they're odd.

5. Do you listen to music while you write?
Yes, I like to sometimes. I usually listen to a particular song or songs then write.

6. What's one random fact about yourself that you can share?
I love Willy Wonka Sweet Tarts!

7. What's the last book you read?
Dirty English by Ilsa Madden-Mills. I loved that book! It was AMAZEBALLS!! Sigh!  
 
8. Do you work with an outline, or just write?
I usually start out just writing, but end up with an outline by the middle of the story.

9. What are writing projects are you currently working on?
I'm currently working on the third book of The Chasing Series and when I need a break, editing a young adult dystopian romance I wrote a few years back. I also have a soft spot for zombies. Don't we all? lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment