Monday, June 28, 2021

RELEASE DAY TOUR for The Lies that Bind Us by H.P. Davenport

 


The Lies that Bind Us, Woods Grove Series, Book 1,  by H. P. Davenport is LIVE!

One-Click Today: http://mybook.to/TheLiesThatBindUs

Add it to your TBR on Goodreads: https://tinyurl.com/erbffa6c

My life was perfect: the school of my dreams with the boy of my dreams, playing the sport of my dreams.

Until that boy destroyed our future – now I’m numb, each day passing in a colorless void.

When joy comes from the last place I could have imagined, I pick up the pieces and put together a new life.

Now that boy is back, and the man he’s become wants to right the past and discover a new beginning.

It’s up to me to decide if we can overcome the lies that bind us.

Goodreads: https://tinyurl.com/erbffa6c




Review by Gia:

 The Lies That Bind is a good read.  Raya has everything planned out. She and her boyfriend, Nolan are going to college together.  Nolan has other plans and pretty much pulls the rug out underneath her.  She's a strong girl and tries hard to move on.  I felt for her. She's a likable character. Nolan has brothers who stand by Raya. I liked how they had her back. Nolan was an okay character. He does things that had me scratching my head wondering why. He's gone for five years before he comes back and things have changed. He wants Raya back but she not going to make it easy for him. She's gone through a lot and we hurt by Nolan so she's doesn't want to love right back into his arms but their love and connection is son strong.
4 Stars!!



MEET THE AUTHOR:

Paralegal by day, romance genius by night! When she's not tending to her furry children and her handsome husband, H.P. DAVENPORT is seamlessly carving beautiful stories from her mind in her comfy PJs in New Jersey.


Hosted By:

No comments:

Post a Comment