Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Releasae Blitz for The Dare (Briar U #4) by Elle Kennedy



The Dare

(Briar U #4)

by

College was supposed to be my chance to get over my ugly-duckling complex and spread my wings. Instead, I wound up in a sorority full of mean girls. I already have a hard time fitting in, so when my Kappa Chi sisters issue the challenge, I can’t say no.

The dare: seduce the hottest new hockey player in the junior class.

Conor Edwards is a regular at Greek Row parties…and in Greek Row sorority beds. He’s the one you fall for before you learn that guys like him don’t give girls like me a second glance. Except Mr. Popular throws me for a loop—rather than laughing in my face, he does me a solid by letting me take him upstairs to pretend we’re getting busy.

Even crazier, now he wants to keep pretending. Turns out Conor loves games, and he thinks it’s fun to pull the wool over my frenemies’ eyes.

But resisting his easy charm and surfer-boy hotness is darn near impossible. Though I’m realizing there’s much more to Conor’s story than his fan club can see.

And the longer this silly ruse goes on, the greater the danger of it all blowing up in my face.
Review by Gia:
This one is the last one in the series but it can be read as a standalone.   I was sad to see the series was ending but this one a good one to end with.    Conor is a jock and a pretty popular guy.  He's not a jerk though.  He's a descent guy.    Taylor is a down to earth girl.  She a Kappa Chi sister but has trouble fitting in and there is one sister that is really a jerk to her.   Conor and Taylor meet when Taylor has a dare to complete.  Conor is sweet and nice and helps her out.  He's also pretty funny.   Taylor is insecure about her body and think someone like Conor wouldn't want her.  They have great chemistry together.  I liked these two.  They start off as a fake couple but there is so much more.
Stars!


No comments:

Post a Comment