Wednesday, July 24, 2019

FEatured Author: Lindsay Becs


 Welcome Today's Featured Author
Lindsay Becs!!





Always You (Always Series: Book Four) 

Cover Designer: Alexandria Bishop, AB Formatting & Design
Photographer: Courtney Rybicki
Cover Models: Taylor Margaret and Kirtland Neal
PENNY
I knew he was trouble from the moment he moved next door, but all I needed was him.  He looked out for me, protected me, and became my best friend.  I just wish he saw me as more.  Sometimes it feels like he does.  Especially in those moments when he curls up behind me in bed, pulls me close, and says those two words I long to hear.
Truth is, that’s when I feel like I’m truly home…  Will he ever feel that too?
JESSE
I think I knew I loved her since she gave me that first cup of awful lemonade.  Before I gave her apologies in paper airplanes.  Before I snuck in her window at night.  Before I was ready to cross that fine line.  Then we blurred that line and she was all I wanted.  But I think it’s too late.  I waited too long to tell her how I feel. 
Truth is, I’ll never truly be home unless I’m with her…  Am I too late?

-----------------------------------------------
Always You (Always Series: Book Four) Releases Live on August 21st 
Add to your TBR: http://bit.ly/2zlpEXw





Always (Always Series Book 1) 

Josie:
Forbidden love… I guess that’s what you’d call what we have. But to me, it’s just us.
This is the story of how I fell in love with a man unlike any other. About how he loved me so deeply and completely, even when I tried to fight it, his love continued to shine through. Because when Travis Gellar decides to let love in, it’s the most beautiful thing. He loves without condition.

Travis:
She’s the only one in my life to show me what it was like to be loved and cared for. I knew long before she did that we were meant to be together, that we’d be amazing. I just had to tear down her walls first to make her see. Once those walls fell and she saw what we could be, she saw all the beauty that I’d seen all along.
Josie isn’t just physically beautiful, but she’s beautiful inside and out. I’ve made it my mission to make sure she knows exactly how beautiful she really is. But more than that, I want to love her. Always. She’s a part of me and I’m a part of her, even when fate tries to intervene.



 About Lindsay Becs:
I'm Lindsay Becs and I'm a contemporary/new adult romance indie author.  I tend to write stories that give you all the feels but also love throwing in witty banter and sarcastic humor too.  I wrote my first companion book set, A Lil Lo and High & Lo in 2017.  They, along with the rest of my books, are FREE with Kindle Unlimited!  (Side note: I friggin’ love KU and you’ll find all my books there!) I’m a coffee addict, avid reader, Netflix binger, and fuzzy sock lover.  I get my brain fuel from peanut M&M’s and like to unwind with a classy glass of whiskey at the end of the day. 
I have the privilege to follow my military hubs around the world with our three crazies.  We currently live in Japan (Yes, that means I’m in the future right now. ðŸ˜‰), but I’m a Midwest girl from Ohio through and through. (O-H!)  
Lindsay’s Lovelies FB Group: http://bit.ly/2sxsiXP
Website & Newletter: lindsaybecs.wixsite.com/website
IG @lindsaybecs



Interview with Lindsay Becs:
 
1. Can you tell us a little about your books?

I'm told that I bring all the feels to my books, so, I guess I'd say I tend to be an emotional writer with sarcasm and humor thrown in.  I'm most known for my Always Series.  



Here's a guide to my books to find the right fit for you:
Lily & Lola Companion Set:
A Lil Lo and High & Lo are standalone books about two best friends, Lily and Lola, and how their lives weave in and out of one another on their journeys of self-discovery, life trials, and love.  They are full of angst, rock stars, sex, and drama.  They are also SUPER indie and were my first books written. (So, don’t go judging too harshly!)
*****
Standalone:
MOON is a standalone darker romance about two broken people.  It is about a love that conquers all.  The light found in the darkness.  The triumph after a tragic beginning.  It’s a little bit darker than my other books, but I promise has a HEA.
*****
Always Series: 
This series is sure to give you all the feels while making you laugh out loud!  Don’t miss the journey of this family as they follow their paths toward love.  They will each give you something so different and uniquely them.  Each book is about a different couple and can be read as standalones, but the family timeline continues on throughout each one.  
Available Now only on Amazon!
Always (Always Series: Book One): mybook.to/AlwaysB1
Always There (Always Series: Book Two): mybook.to/ATAlwaysB2
Promise Me Always (Always Series: Book Three): mybook.to/PMAAlwaysB3
Coming Soon!  Add to your TBR!
Always You (Always Series: Book Four): http://bit.ly/2zlpEXw
After Always (Always Series: Book Five): http://bit.ly/30dSuWu



2. What inspires you to write?

I get inspired by everything around me. Music, TV, books, movies, friends and family. I've even had a book idea hit me in the PTO school store at my kid's middle school. Hahaha!

3. How many books have you written? Which is your favorite?

This is a trick question but I'll go with how many I have released. At the moment, I have six books that are available on Amazon and free on KU. Number seven releases August 21st.

4. Do you have a special time to write or how is your day structured?

Typically, yes.  I try to write while my kids are at school during the day but summers and breaks definitely can throw in a wrench in that at times.  

5. If someone who hasn't read any of you books yet, which one would you suggest they read first?

If they want to really dive in from the beginning, I'd say start with my debut indie novel, A Lil Lo. However, Always is a great place to start too.

6. Do you have a favorite spot to write?

I have a desk in a corner of my living room where my dog curls up next to me and I like to be swept away in my mind and let the words flow.

7. If you had a superpower, what would it be?

Speed travel! I'd like to close my eyes and open them in the place I was thinking of. I love to travel but hate the getting there part.

8. What  writing projects are you currently working on?

I'm finishing up the Always Series.  Always You (Book Four) releases Aug 21 and the fifth and final book After Always releases in November.  I'm also working on a couple novellas that I've asked to do for special projects down the road. 

No comments:

Post a Comment