Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Release Boost for Back for More by Kayley Loring




Title: Back for More
Author: Kayley Loring
Genre: Contemporary Romance/
Steamy Romantic Comedy
Release Date: July 18, 2019



Blurb

WES

When I was a kid, my dad was the gardener for the richest man in town. His daughter, Lily Barnes, told me she could never like a guy like me. Then she kissed me and told me it would never happen again. When it happened again, she told me she could never love me because she was going to leave this place, and I would never leave my dad.

We were never quite friends, not exactly enemies, and we could never quite stop secretly kissing each other.

She never said goodbye before running off to try to make it as an actress. That was her dream, and I wanted her to chase it. Okay, maybe I hated her for it, just a little.

Now she’s back, with no money and even more sass.

A lot has changed around here…except for my hidden feelings about Lily Barnes.


LILY

So, it turns out I’m a terrible actress and now I’m back!

When my father offers me a job at his company, I actually think he’s finally decided I’m worthy of one day taking over the family business. Imagine my surprise when I find out that the gardener’s son is the one who’s being groomed to take over, and I’ve been assigned to work for him.

Wes Carver has always been rich in confidence and abs, but now he’s rich in everything, including disdain for yours truly.

If he thinks I’m not built to work, he’s wrong.

If he thinks he can boss me around just because he’s my boss, he’s delusional.

If he thinks I’m still the girl who could never love him…I may be a better actress than anyone thought.







Purchase Links

99c for a limited time!!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






Author Bio

Kayley Loring has, until recently, been a borderline workaholic living in Los Angeles.  In the summer of 2017 she moved to a beautiful suburb of Portland, Oregon.  She can now breathe clean air while enjoying the great outdoors and drive around without swearing at strangers.  It’s pretty great.
When not writing funny sexy sweet romantic comedy novels, she can happily channel her obsessive energies into plant hoarding, book hoarding, and staring at male models on Instagram (for research!).  The rest of the time, she’s painting, feeding animals, eating her way through Portland with friends, cursing the many hours it takes to work off those delicious Portland meals, and trying to make her gosh darned wavy hair behave itself.


Author Links

No comments:

Post a Comment