Friday, January 16, 2015

Release Day for Mirror Mirror by Renea Porter


Mirror Mirror
By: Renea Porter
Release Date: January 16th
Hosted By: Author Sandra Love

Male/Male Country Romance
Everything about me is a lie, except that my name is Dean. I don’t want to be the person I feel I have to show the world anymore. I’m sick of living a lie. What I want is to be free. Free to love who I want, not who people think I should.

When you’re not living your life on your own terms, everything suffers. My happiness, personal relationships and even my music. My music has suffered greatly. I sit down to write and—nothing.

My manager is pushing me to get back on the road to create a buzz about the songs I actually have been able to write. He says we’re picking someone up along the way to collaborate with who will help me write again.

Ayden is everything I’m not. He’s comfortable in his own skin. Not afraid to show his true self. He’s also a talented song writer. Not only is he insanely gorgeous overall, but he has the deepest blue eyes I’ve ever seen. He’s beautiful and makes me question everything.

Can I be my true self? What would happen if my label found out about whom I really am? What would happen after the gig was up? What would happen if I took that chance? Is love worth the fight in the end?

Cover Designer: Niquel (https://www.facebook.com/authorniquel85)





Renea has always had her nose inside of a book ever since she could remember. She has wrote ever since she was young enough to write, never showing anyone what she was writing. Initially she started writing Coming Back to You without intending to publish, but her hubby of 15 years encouraged her to publish it. And she did. She couldn't imagine never writing. Its in her blood.

Her mind is always wondering, plotting and full of ideas. Even her hubs questions her sanity sometimes, because she well her characters are real. They feel real



Other Books By Renea


Coming Back To you
Bare Hearts
Driving Layne (Unspoken Truth Book 1)
Switching Lanes (Unspoken Truth Book 2)
Outbound Lane (Unspoken Truth Novella)
Undefinable



1 comment: