Saturday, September 21, 2019

Featured Author: PT Macias


Welcome Today's Featured Author
 PT Macias!!!
 

Experience the world of the ruthless masters, the Elite Supreme Power dictating society and the world.

Taste the excitement and the mysterious allure of falling in love.
Enjoy the opulence, the adventure, the power wars, the suspense, the corruption, the drama, lies, secrets, and the omnipresent danger cloaking their life.

The Elite power is supreme, but love brings them to their knees!

Note ~ Elite Power, Supreme Legacy Series are also standalone stories and no cliffhangers. (Dark Mafia Romance . . . . . . HEA)

Elite Power: Trent - release day 9.29.19

Prince Trent Konig
I was born an Elite and forged by the king.
I’m ruthless and soulless, a bastard to fear.
I’m merciless, I’m fierce, and trained to kill.
I’m broken, I’m evil, not worthy of her love.
My Baby Girl has a halo; she’s truly an angel.
I always knew she’s my soul mate, and yet I force myself to wait.
This wild need compels me to claim her and drives me insane.
My heart aches, my soul rages, and I refuse to have her near.
I can’t crown her my queen; thus, the kingdom is not at peace.
The danger and intrigue shroud the Elite.
The wrath of war is in the air, and a woman’s scorn is always a power to fear.

Lady Yvette Kaiser
I pray he forgets his past deeds, his fears and believes in the greatness that he is.
No matter what he thinks, no matter where he goes, I keep my eye on him, waiting for his call.
I wait, I dream, I think of him.
I place my heart in his hands, knowing that he’s my man.
I only know that we belong, and our souls are fated to be one.

Elite Power: Rhett - release day 10.20.19

Earl Rhett Kaiser
My one-night stand is more than I thought.
She collides with my world, making it rock on its axis.
Yeah, the one that I can’t seem to forget.
I need to ignore my soul’s roar.
She’s part of the web of deception that I need to make right.
She’s wild; she’s beautiful, she’s untamed and smart.
She runs from my grasp, not granting me a chance.
The King seeks justice, and the underworld war needs to end.
The bloodshed, the Capo, is dead.
The Lord is pissed and eager to wage war and claiming her as his reward is his only redemption.


Isabelle Napolitano
My world has changed; I knew it would.
My father, the Capo of the underworld, is dead.
The war has to end!
My brothers are gone and nowhere to be found.
The Lord in Europe seeks revenge, claiming me as his.
I don’t think so, I rather die.
I have to run; I have to hide.
I’m petrified, and I’m going insane.
What should I do?
My one-night stand unexpectedly shows back up in my life.
He’s not who I thought.
He’s an Elite, much more than a Capo in the underworld.
Who would have thought?
He wants to protect me, is that a lie?
My heart aches; my soul weeps.
I’m running, not looking, not listening to him.
Nobody can help me; I can’t stay here.
I must hide, I pray that I’ll survive.

Elite Power: Lennox - release day 11.3.19


Earl Lennox Konig
I thought I had it right, and all under control.
My bride is pissed, she’s very hurt.
She refuses to listen to reason.
I made a mistake that I regret.
Now, I fear I’m losing my bride.
My soul is in an uproar.
And my heart aches.
I can’t think straight.
My ex is making threats that I cannot control.
I’m running scared.
I fear for my life and that of my bride.
I don’t know how to make things right.
To top it off the Elites are at war.
Our union is no fucking joke.
I know what I want; I want my bride.
I’m running out of time.
It's a fucking nightmare come to life.

Lady Alexis Slovak
The love of my life has betrayed me.
What hurts the most is that he didn’t stop his booty call when he knew about our betrothal.
I knew that Lennox is no saint, but you would think he would repent.
I never expected this from him, especially since he’s an Earl in our world.
We’re taught from birth to have honor, fidelity, and love above all else.
We don’t take our duty lightly, so what was he thinking?
That bitch wouldn’t let us be.
What should I do?
I need to make him grieve, to feel some pain.
I need to bring him to his knees.
I need to claim what’s mine, and he is my husband

Elite Power: Wesley - release day 12.1.19
Wesley Roth
The gorgeous spitfire enthralls me.
She makes my heart skip a beat.
She stirred my soul that was dormant.
We’re from different worlds and yet the same.
The time it’s not right; But how I want it to be so.
I fear this may never be real.
I dare not make her mine.
I must turn away this time.

Athena Weston
The life of luxury, love, and decadence is my world.
A world that implodes, changing my life forevermore.
Sometimes life is not what you believe.
It’s tough to accept that your life is full of secrets and bloodshed.
The breathtaking man fills my dreams.
He makes me ache and dream.
I yearn for the safe haven he presents.
The dark secrets in his eyes lure me in.
I see the fire deep in his soul.
I hear the sweet promises he whispers.
My soul lights up, and my heart aches, but will he be able to soothe my fears?
I turn away, praying to be saved, running headlong into my fate.


Elite Power: Carlos - release day 12.29.19


Lord Carlos Reyes
The Elite can kiss my ass.
I’m king in the underworld, so I rule all I survey.
I don’t play their game, and I don’t follow the rules.
The only Elite that I honor makes me burn.
My soul roars, and my heart skips a beat.
The princess fears me, teases me, and snubs me by turns.
The princess’ cutting words slice deep into my soul.
Her actions flay me open.
Her eyes don’t lie; her soul is mine.
I’m waiting for the moment of truth.
She’s mine; she can’t discard me so easily.
Then the Elite will roar, and Hell will wage war.
I know she’s worth it all.

Lady Jennifer Slovak
Forged to be Queen is my reality.
Father promised I would be Queen one day.
I endlessly dreamed of my wedding day.
However, the King has other plans.
The hurt, the hate, carries me away.
The gorgeous soldier steals a kiss.
He’s lethal, wicked, toxic to the core.
He takes my soul and makes me his.
Our worlds are different, yet the same.
I treat him with disdain, and I run away.
The next thing I know, he’s the King of the underworld.
He wants me for his Queen.





About PT Macias:
I've been reading in the romance and suspense genre since I was a young girl. I dreamed of writing paranormal tales that are packed with fiery romance, incredible sexy wild men, exciting realms, and a dash of suspense.

My greatest thrill in writing the paranormal genre are the limitless range of characteristics, powers, and weaknesses available to develop the characters' and realms. I love sexy angels, gods, vampires, werewolves, dragons, and other entities.

Born and raised in San Jose, California. I now live in Sacramento, California with my gorgeous, loving husband and children. My four beautiful grandchildren are my stars.

When I'm not writing I love going on cruises, to concerts, munching on white peaches, pistachio ice cream, and sipping margaritas.


Links

https://www.facebook.com/P.T.MaciasAuthorPage
https://www.facebook.com/PTMaciasAuthor
http://www.tsu.co/ptmacias
https://twitter.com/pt_macias
https://twitter.com/auth_PTMacias
http://ptmacias.com/




Interview With PT Macias:

1. Can you tell us a little about your books?

Yes, I will tell you that my books are amazing! My series connect, meaning that you will see some characters in other stories. 
I have dark romance and paranormal romance. Oh yeah, I have non-fiction book and journals. 
My books need to be read slowly, you need to picture the story, and savor it. 
If you read it fast, you miss the best parts, and you will not feel it. 


2. What inspires you to write?

I've always wanted to write since I was young. Live happened and I didn't write until 2011.
I decided to write when I realized that my dreams were my stories. I bought my laptop and I started writing, writing, and writing.


3. How many books have you written? Which is your favorite?

I have over 60 books. I love them all, but De La Cruz Saga, Ghost, Lucifer, The Vhampier's Wolf,
my Elite guys - Trent, Rhett, Lennox, Wesley, Carlos are my favorites! Oh my, I love all of my books. Lol.
These are my series.

Supreme Legacy Series
The Watchers
Wolff Dynasty
Vhampiers Realm
Dragon Blood Legacy
Razer 8
De La Cruz Saga

Non-Fiction Series
Archangels Insights

4. Do you have a special time to write or how is your day structured?

I do spend my entire day working on promo, writing, and creating my covers/banners.
I can write anytime but I do have to have the story in my mind. I need it to flow out.


5. If you ever experience a case of writer’s block, how do you cure it?   

I had my first case of writer's block in 2018, omg! It was like the well dried up. Lol, I didn't write until recently.


6. Do you have a favorite spot to write?
Yes, I do have a special spot to write, in my bedroom. 


7. If you had a superpower, what would it be?
I would love to have the superpower of magic, lol.


8. What writing projects are you currently working on?
I'm working on Elite Power, Supreme Legacy Series.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment