Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Featured Author: Bree Pierce

Welcome Today's Featured Author
Bree Pierce!!

 


Tinder Heart (Country Hearts Book 1)
Universal Link: getbook.at/TinderHeart

Blurb:
When those closest to me stabbed me in the back, I ran away from the city for a chance to heal. Then I met Will, my living, breathing, fantasy man. And the epitome of everything that could break my heart. He might walk away if I tell him the secret I hold so close—if I don't push him away first. Can I trust a man with my heart one more time?






Love & Corruption (Book 1)
Available on Kindle Unlimited
Universal Link: getbook.at/corruption

Blurb:
A kidnapped woman must adapt to the organized crime way of life or die.
An accidental discovery of illegal weapons lands her in a dangerous situation as a hostage to the family. Now the crime boss, Joey Rhodes, has to decide what to do with her.
The heir to the Rhodes empire needs a wife. She's been pre-selected for him, but things change when Jane arrives. While John develops a new plan for his future, someone else plots to destroy it.
If Jane doesn't embrace this life, she will die. John can't let that happen, even at the risk of angering his father and putting the family's safety at stake. Still, she must decide. 
With the Rhodes family, you're either in, or you're out. And the only way out is death.






Cain, The Immortal Series Anthology
Available on Kindle Unlimited
Universal Link: getbook.at/cainanthology

Blurb:
One sin. One curse, written on his flesh.
Destined to witness the very end of humankind, this is Cain’s penance for his grievous sin. Every wound, he survives. Every sickness, he endures. He is the perfect immortal.
Her past is darkness. Her future is unknown.
As a man-made vampire, Christine is the perfect weapon unleashed upon an unsuspecting world. She appears to be a flawlessly beautiful human, but possesses the savagery of a vampire with the skills of an assassin.
Two monsters, in their own right. Their destinies are irrevocably interwoven into the threads of fate as one seeks life and the other chases death.






The Twisted Destinies Series
Universal Link: mybook.to/twisteddestiny

Blurb:
Step into the Twisted Destinies Series today, where the hand a fate never plays fair!
A powerful vampire queen, a plague, and the ultimate ending with heartbreak, murder, and love. Each book is a twisted tale and adventure in it's own right.





Every Last Drop: A vampire Anthology
Available in Kindle Unlimited
Universal Link: getbook.at/everylastdrop

Blurb:
When evil is on your very doorstep...
What horrors lurk in the night? What revelations will the shadows hold once peeled away?
Odin Blacksaint battles an age-old curse in House of Wax. King Henry VIII receives an unwelcome surprise involving his new queen in Fate & Fortune. And Bell is not only beautiful, but a deadly vampire hunter falling for a god-king named Frey in Natural Born Predators.
Three dark, twisted tales of monsters biding their time, waiting to be revealed to their prey.




Interview With Bree Pierce

1.  Can you tell us a little about your books?
Well, my books come in all shapes and forms. Not only do I write across a few genres, but I have one published through The Wild Rose Press, Inc. I write short stories all the way up through short novels. 

2. What inspires you to write?
I get my inspiration from a few sources. Sometimes it’s random things that are said, or situations I see play out around me. Multiple times I’ve had a dream and a story spun out of that. And then conversations with my husband. He’s amazing to roll ideas off of and to plot with. I’m currently trying to talk him into co-writing a book with me.


3. How many books have you written? Which is your favorite?
 I have 24 works floating around out there, but it’s a mish mash of short stories, novellas, and some short novels. I’m not sure I have one particular favorite since they are all labors of love. When I write, I pour out a piece of my heart into my work.


4.  Do you have a special time to write or how is your day structured?
Because I have a toddler, I find that the best time of the day for me to write is after I send the kids off to school and the littlest one is still sleeping. Peace and quiet is the way to go for me. Mood music helps on occasion, but it really depends. So I get up, send the older kids to school, post on social media and drink my coffee, and then I write.


5. For someone who hasn't read any of you books yet, which one would you suggest they read first?
That’s a good question, and it depends on what genre they like to read. If they liked something sweet and romantic, I would suggest Tinder Heart. If they liked something with a bit more of an edge to it, I would go with Love & Corruption. A fan of paranormal? I have two series: The Cain Series and The Twisted Destinies Series that are both about vampires. Like short stories? Every Last Drop is a vampire anthology of shorter lunch time reads.

6. Do you have a favorite spot to write?
 I find myself writing in the floor pretty often in our hall. I usually write on my chrome book so I can just take it wherever I need to in the house and get to work




7. If  you could spend 24 hours as a fictional character, who would you chose?



Elizabeth Bennet. Jane Austen is my favorite author of all time and I love the characters of her books, especially in Pride and Prejudice. It is and always will be, my favorite book. Who wouldn’t want to spend an afternoon with a handsome, rich, grumpy guy who underneath all that attitude, was also a good man?


8. What  writing projects are you currently working on?
Currently, I am working on the second book in the Country Hearts Series. But I also have several ideas on the back burner.


About Bree Pierce

Book enthusiast is a good way to describe Bree.  She's loved to read and write since she was a young child.  Her favorite Christmas gift was a set of abridged classics.  It awoke a hunger for all things books.  She published her first novella, Twisted Destinies Book 1: Balloons in the Yard, in January 2015.  Since then, she has been honing her craft and writing as much as she can.  She likes to write in multiple genres and gets much of her inspiration from dreams and conversations with her husband.

Bree was home schooled during high school and then attended a university.  She graduated with honors with a degree in Mass Media and a minor in Spanish.  Unfortunately the Spanish didn't stick well.  During her college years, she worked as a waitress.  Bree resides in Arkansas.  She is married and has four children. 

Author Links:





No comments:

Post a Comment