Monday, June 18, 2018

Featured Author: Brandi Bell

Welcome Today's Featured Author
Brandi Bell!!





Becoming Ruby


Imagine sharing everything with your sister, even your body. That’s my whole life. My name is Jade and during the day I am in charge of what happens, but when the sun goes down I become Ruby. Let’s just say she’s the wild one, and I have no idea where we will end up.  Oh, and the only real way to tell us apart is our eyes.
Ruby does what she wants, when she wants to. Imagine waking up on a moving bus, with four hot guys. We soon learned we were all in for a crazy ride.






About Brandi Bell:
Brandi Bell lives with her husband, teenage son, two Great Danes, and an antisocial cat. She’s from Kansas, and has seen a tornado. She enjoys reading everyone else’s books, cooking, and adult coloring books when she’s not locked in her writing cave. As a child she enjoyed escaping into fantasy worlds, now she gets to create them.

Social media links:
Follow me on facebook: https://fb.me/BellesandBeauties



Interview With Brandi Bell:

1. Can you tell us a little about your books? 
The Soul Twin Series is about two souls who share one body. The can't interact with each other, so we get to see what happens when one body tries to lead two separate lives.
2. What inspires you to write?
I'll hear a song or have a dream, then a story comes out of it.

3. How many books have you written? Which is your favorite?
 I have 2 published and a 3rd in editing. Precious Stones, which is on pre order for July 6th is my favorite so far.
4. Do you have a special time to write or how is your day structured? 
I write best in the afternoons and evenings.
5. Do you have a favorite food or drink you must have nearby when writing? 
I keep water nearby, I can't eat when I write.
 
6. Do you have a favorite spot to write? 
I sit on my couch with headphones in.
7. If your fairy godmother waved her wand and whisked you away to the location of your choice, which place would you choose, and why? 
I'd like t go to England and see the castles and Stonehenge.
 
8. What are writing projects are you currently working on?
I'm currently editing Precious Stones.



No comments:

Post a Comment