Saturday, April 14, 2018

Featured Author: M. PIPER

Welcome Today's Featured Author 
M. Piper




ABOUT M. PIPER
My first kiss was to a boy that I'll never forget. Because he was a jerk. (Don't worry, I didn't marry that one)
I moved out of my parent's basement and in with my then fiancé, and since have managed to get married, grow and nurture two small ninja boys and a dog that thinks she's a ninja, and somehow keep the love in our relationship.
The trick?
Be yourself, be honest, and make time for one another. 
I like Fireball Whiskey on the weekends and live off of coffee and smartass remarks seven days a week. Writing comes after the entire family has gone to bed and five a.m. comes early (hence the coffee addiction). 
I don't like long walks on the beach, but if you give me a beach chair and a good book I'll love you forever. 








CHECK OUT M. PIPER’S BOOKS

Devastatingly Beautiful FREE:

FIGHT SERIES-  
-Part 1 is FREE on iTunes: https://goo.gl/neV5zq

Lost and Found: http://amzn.to/2DHoM0C

BROKEN PROMISES SERIES- http://amzn.to/2bO9uLO

-Part 1 is FREE on iTunes: https://goo.gl/UrrR2j

Dirty Desire: http://amzn.to/2cohaTK

It All Falls Down: http://amzn.to/2jHDqh6


Own It-

You know what sucks? Cancer. Cancer sucks.
Especially when it takes a young life. Like the life of my five year old son. You want to know what I have to say about that? Nothing. Absolutely nothing because I don’t have the drive anymore. There’s nothing left in me except emptiness. That much is obvious. I’ve lost my car, my career, and my apartment. At least I have my brother. Actually, I just have a place to stay because of my rich, single brother.
I’m struggling to find purpose again. After what life’s shown me it can do to a person, I really don’t care if I’m breathing anymore.
I am, but barely.
Then Jett Voss showed up and it’s like he’s an oxygen mask I don’t need or want.

She’s got no cares left in the world and I’m determined to resuscitate her heart.
It was a one-night stand that connected us. She only had one want that night, and I took care of it. I’m not stopping there though. I may have not known her before her heartbreak, but I know there’s life inside of her still.
I will find it.
That means I need to stick around town for a while. I guess I don’t have many other options. I’ve just been forced to run a company I never wanted and I’m a little bitter about it. The circumstances of why this fell into my lap makes it the hardest. Death is a cruel reality. My bike shop, occasionally the open road, not answering to anyone... this is the life I was living and wanted.
It’s insane what one look, one night, one person can change in you.
***
Don't miss out on this heartwarming story of love, life, and learning to live with the hand you've been dealt.




Hurt Tonight-






UnPlanned: 

I’m Lincoln West.
First sibling of three, and the other two couldn’t be any more opposite of me.
Single father extraordinaire to the coolest kid on the face of the earth, and I have parents that think the world of my son.
I’m a family guy. At twenty-two, I’ve embraced my fate as a lifetime member of the uncool single dad club. It’s the Lincoln and Carter show…until I meet Wren. That’s when everything changes. And I mean everything. More laundry in the machine, a third toothbrush at the bathroom sink, Cosmopolitan magazine next to the bed. More importantly, a home that feels full.
Complete.
Wren’s the beauty in my ugly days. She’s full of life, and talent, and she’s the exact mother figure my son needs. It’s surprising because she’s the daughter of two very shitty people. Pardon my French. Two people who taught her to hate herself because she didn’t follow their plan for her. Two people that drop a hell of a bomb on us. Right when we think the world’s stopped pitting against us, her family proves us wrong.
Now we’re out to prove that even though unplanned, our unconventional life is absolutely perfect.


UnStable: http://amzn.to/2DKuvCA


UnWanted:


I’m the little sister of two very protective brothers.
They were my best friends, but they made my dating life difficult. I probably didn’t help it either, only picking the losers that broke my heart more times than I’d like to admit.
So I pulled the trigger two years ago and left home for a bigger and better life where I wasn’t being shadowed by all my past mistakes. I thought that I’d get out and do something with my life.
Living in the Windy City is easy, right?
Wrong.
All I got in that city was a handful of mistakes to add to the list. That is, until I was handed off to Nico. Nico, the nephew of my sleazeball boss and absolutely the last thing I was looking for. He saved me that night, and as the infatuation grew between us, so did my realization that Chicago isn’t where I belong.
So when I move back home, without the one person that I’ve grown pretty addicted to, things are rough to say the least. And yet again, my relationship abilities are put to the test when a long distance relationship becomes too much for me to handle.
I want to blame it all on someone else, but the reality is I’M JUST NOT CUT OUT FOR THIS SHIT.

This is a standalone from M. Piper. This book is part of the West Family series but does not have to be read in order.




CHECK OUT HER CO-AUTHORED BOOKS WITH H.Q. FROST

(Writing as Piper Frost)





DIRTY BIRD- http://amzn.to/2jG4wlG

TWELVE TINY TRUTHS- http://amzn.to/2pP7vPH

CLOSET DOORS- http://amzn.to/2i7pzyh

ADDICT-

Finding true love in a small town is damn near impossible. It’s either marry your high school girlfriend or pray someone new comes around so you can knock her boots off before anyone else does. If that fails, maybe the next town over has a good time to offer.
Unless you’re me.
I’m Brandt Kenshaw and I fell in love with the one girl I wasn’t supposed to.
My step sister.
She moved in straight from rehab and is now living on my dad’s ranch in the guesthouse.
My guesthouse. With me.
She’s a drug addict. Or she was. Covered in tattoos and pitch-black hair, she looks about as at home on this farm as I’d look in her big city. She sleeps all day, eats all my peanut butter, and refuses to help out on the ranch. Doesn’t matter though. Not much does when I realize she’s the spur to my boot and I don’t fight it for near as long as I should.
As if hiding the relationship from our parents isn’t hard enough, my crazy brother is determined to watch it go up in smoke.
We’re addicted to each other, but this is one addiction I hope she doesn’t kick.












 






FOLLOW M. PIPER
Instagram- @m_piper3
Twitter- @Author_Mpiper
Book+Main: MPiper

No comments:

Post a Comment