Saturday, April 28, 2018

Featured Author: Anita Maxwell



Welcome Today's Featured Author

Anita Maxwell!!









Wishful Thinking – Book 2 The Conduit Trilogy

Pre-order $3.99

“Have you ever had everything you wished for finally given to you, only to have it ripped away? I have…”

Arsyn Henley has just found out that she is the Conduit to the first Quad Jinn in hundreds of years. The betrayal and shock she felt towards her Jinn caused her to make a mistake - one that could cost Arsyn her life.
Killian, Elijah, Zachary, and Talan must do everything in their power to find their girl before it's too late. But once they do find her, do they have what it takes to keep her or will she disappear into the darkness that surrounds her?

**This is a Reverse Harem Fantasy Romance with lots of sexy Jinn. It is recommended for ages 18+ for language and steamy sex scenes**







Other Books

Make Me A Wish – Book 1 The Conduit Trilogy
All We Want For Christmas Is You (Reverse Harem)
Butterfly – A Playdate Story (Erotica – Short)



About Anita Maxwell:

Romance, Reverse Harem, Erotica Author


Anita Maxwell is from Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia. She has one husband, one son, two dogs, one mean cat, and no kangaroo. She loves to be the center of attention, even when no-one else wants her to be. She used to be a ballerina, but now does pole dancing. She is a massive I.T. nerd. She loves planning events. Her favourite genres to read are Science Fantasy, Paranormal, Romance, Contemporary, Dark Romance, Historical, Based on True Stories, and Reverse Harem of course. She carries a custom made journal to jot down any ideas that come to her, especially the ones her Editor tells her to “add to the book!”. 





Interview With Anita Maxwell:

  1. Can you tell us a little about your books?
My books are my babies. I love them to pieces. My first book was a co-write and is about a girl who discovers that wish magic is real. That book is a reverse harem – basically she ends up with four boyfriends who all know about each other. Scandalous, I know ;) My second book is a short story erotica, it takes maybe 30 minutes to read. It is just a “quickie”, something to get you hot under the collar quickly. Everyone who has read it has told me they are obsessed with Husband. My third book is a Christmas reverse harem. It follows Hayden, a journalist major at Boston College as she uncovers the secret sex games that the Hockey Team plays. It is full of tension, with short sharp chapters. It has been described as a car crash they couldn’t stop watching lol.

  1. What inspires you to write?
Tough one. Mostly my need to share all of the stories that are inside of me. To have people fall in love as hard as I have with my characters. I want them to feel shattered, raised up, removed from their current world and to experience life through another set of eyes.
As for where do my ideas come from? Well…my brain is a strange place. Ideas come from lyrics, a debate on the radio, someone’s t-shirt design. A weird thought in my brain. Anything. 

  1. How many books have you written? Which is your favorite?
I have published 3 books. I am writing my 4th and 5th at the moment. My favourite is All We Want For Christmas Is You.

  1. Do you have a special time to write or how is your day structured?
My day is incredibly structured. I have a full-time job and a toddler. As well as a husband, but he only needs water every two to three days, otherwise he is good to go lol. I don’t get to write until after 8pm at night. And I have recently limited myself until 11pm, because I do need to get some actual sleep. Sometimes I will take a day off work to get a bunch of writing down. And there are times during the weekend when my hubby will say, “I’ll take the baby to the park, you sit and write for an hour”, which let me tell you, is the most romantic thing he could say to me.

  1. Do you have a favorite food or drink you must have nearby when writing?
Right now it’s tea and jam filled biscuits. But generally as long as it is moreish and crunchy I’ll eat it. Corn chips, popcorn, hazelnut chocolate. One thing that is a no is alcohol. One sip and I may as well go to bed. I miss merlot… 

  1. Do you have a favorite spot to write?
Not really. Well not yet at least. Hubby is building me an office!! It’s going to have a red door and all new shiny furniture. I am so excited. I am hoping it will become my favorite place.

  1. If you were a super-hero, what powers would you have?
The ability to read minds. I love to people watch and I am always wondering what people are thinking. Also, it would totally help when someone lies to you or when you are in an argument. You could just totally not have the argument because you know how it will end lol.

  1. What are writing projects are you currently working on?
Wishful Thinking, Borrowed (erotica), and I have a couple in planning mode. Honey (erotica), Dark Queen (high fantasy trilogy), and Whose the Daddy?.

No comments:

Post a Comment