Sunday, January 29, 2017

Featured Author: Megan Lowe

Welcome Today's Featured Author
Megan Lowe!!




Breaking the Cycle
The Ryans have always had exceptionally bad luck in love. Reed Ryan avoided it by never falling in love, but meeting Bria Adams threatens all the boundaries he's put in place. 

With a rival racing team at his door and his family's 'curse' always in the background, Reed knows he must overcome his fears in order to protect the woman who's found a place in his heart.

Will Bria succumb to the misfortune that seems to befall the women in love with the Ryan men? Or will she be the one to finally break the cycle?




Amazon Universal: http://authl.it/5ru






No Place to Hide

What happens when the one person you truly hate is the one person who really sees you?

After McKnley Rhodes’s family fell apart, she struck out at Cole Matthews, her then best friend. Over twenty years later, she’s never forgotten the hurt she endured or the hate for the boy she believed caused it.

Cole Matthews hasn’t seen his childhood friend, McKnley Rhodes, for twenty-two years, and what he finds shocks him. She’s tired and beaten down, and he wants to fix that, just as he used to when they were kids. Cole’s the only one who can see she’s putting on an act by embracing her rock star persona. His new goal is to determine why and put an end to her torment. 

Will McKnley let him in or will he leave her with no place to hide?
Out March 11, 2017!







 
Author Megan Lowe: 
Megan Lowe is a lost journalism graduate who after many painful years searching for a job in that field, decided if she couldn’t write news stories, she would start listening to the characters whispering stories to her and decided to write them down. She writes primarily New Adult/Contemporary Romance stories with Sport and Music themes. She is based on the Gold Coast but her heart belongs to New York City. When she’s not writing she’s either curled up with a good book, travelling or screaming at the TV willing her sporting teams to pull out the win.


Author links



Interview With Megan Lowe:

  1. Can you tell us a little about your books?
    My books are all set in Australia and are contemporary romance featuring motorcycle racing. They're fast-paced with a bit of action and strong love themes.
     
    2. How did you choose the genre you write in?
    I write what I like to read, so I guess that's how I chose it! I also write books I haven't read before.
     

    3. Do you have a favorite spot to write?
    I write in my study, which is down the end of the house away from everyone else. I just got a new desk which is kick arse and means I have a lot more room to spread out all my crap!
     
    4. Do you have a favorite food or drink you must have nearby when writing?  
    I drink flavoured water and a tub of gummy candy. It's summer in Australia right now, which means it's hot as hell so keeping hydrated is a must and the gummy candy is so good I can't stop eating it! God help anyone who tries to steal any though! Haha!
      5. Do you listen to music when you write? 
    Absolutely! I studied popular music in University, I wanted to be a music critic, so music is a big part of my life. I actually saw Halestorm the other week, for the second time, and they blew me away as always! Also, I can't stand a quiet house so music definitely helps. As well as that, I find I concentrate better with some noise.
     
    6. What is a usual writing day like for you?  How is it structured?
    I work nights which means I sleep late. Having said that, I usually get up, check my social networks and emails, get ready and head to my study. I aim to write for 5 - 6 hours a day.

    7. If you were a super-hero, what powers would you have? 
    I'd love to fly! I'd save so much money not having to pay for flights everywhere! Haha! It probably means I wouldn't write nearly as much because I'd be flying everywhere but I probably could live with that!
     
    8. What are writing projects are you currently working on? 
    I'm working on Rocking Racers 3, Mav's story. I've also got Rocking Racers 4 in the works and a m/m story for my publisher's new collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment