Saturday, January 28, 2017

Featured Author: Betty Shreffler


Welcome Today's Featured Author
Betty Shreffler!!



When Hunter Meets Seeker 


Book Blurb: 
Trained by the Arcane Society to fulfill her legacy as an Arcane Hunter, Anya Carlisle knows nothing but the loneliness that comes with being a hunter. One evening, in a place she never should've been, throws Anya into the heated snare of Dex Grigori. She should've seen him as the enemy, but instead her body longs for his touch in ways she's never experienced.
From the first moment Dex sets eyes on Anya, he wants her all for himself. After one night of forbidden passion he's left craving more of her, until he discovers how wrong for him she is. She's a deadly hunter that kills without question and he's exactly the kind of demon she's been trained to eliminate. Yet his fierce desire to have her brings him dangerously close to her heart, where he soon discovers she is far more than the cold killer he anticipated. 







 
 
 
 
 

Book Trailer: 




About Betty Shreffler:
Hey Folks! I'm an author of paranormal romantic suspense and contemporary romance. I write sexy, suspenseful stories with hot alphas and kick@ss heroines with twists you don't expect. I'm a mix of country, nerdy, sassy, sweet and a whole lot of sense of humor. I’m a fan of photography, reading, wine, movies, hiking, traveling, and all things romantic. If I’m not writing or doing book events, then you can find me behind the lens of a camera, in the woods, or sipping wine behind a deliciously steamy book.

Author Links:
Follow me on Amazon: amazon.com/author/bettyshreffler




Interview With Betty Shreffler:

1. Can you tell us a little about your books?

I'm a variety writer. I write from steamy, action packed and suspenseful paranormal romance stories, to sexy and sweet contemporary romances, to hot and edgy contemporary romances. Every book you pick up of mine is going to be different, but there are a few trademarks I have such as; my female MC's are always tough, whether it be physically, emotionally, mentally or all of the above. No weak heroines in my books. You'll also get hot alphas, steamy romances, and action, suspense or twists you don't expect. Sometimes, I might even make you cry. 

2. How did you choose the genre you write in?

I'd say the genres chose me. Paranormal and contemporary romance stories and characters are running around in my head ALL THE TIME. It's my job to get their amazing stories into paperback or your Kindle for you to enjoy a little escape from reality. 

3. Do you have a favorite character to write about?

My first favorite character was Kayci Pierce from my Covenant Series. She was my very first character and she is badass. But with each book I write I fall in love all over again with new characters. My new favorite would be Jake and Peach from the MC Romance I just completed last month. Their chemistry is off the charts!
 
4. Do you have a favorite spot to write?

Yes. :) We converted the sunroom into my office. I have windows covering three walls. The lighting is great and I have a view into the woods behind my house where I get to see birds and deer. 

5. Do you have a favorite food or drink you must have nearby when writing?

Yes, water, green tea with lemon and honey, or sweet muscadine wine.

6. What is a usual writing day like for you?  How is it structured?

Get up, start breakfast, take the dogs out, feed our pets, clean up anything that needs done like dishes or do laundry. Then I hop on the computer and get to work writing until I'm too tired to write anymore or my husband gets home from work. I'll take a break and cook dinner and hang out with him. I'm a night owl, so once he goes to bed, I'm up for another several hours writing some more. Not all days are spent writing. There are days I spend my time marketing, prepping for book signings, creating teasers, editing, working with my editor, or formatter or cover designer. I also love to interact with my readers and will spend time making posts on social media and chatting with them. 

7. For a reader who hasn't read your books yet, which book do you suggest they start with?

There's two options so far; either: Book 1; Embrace the Dawning from the Covenant Series or my newest release; When Hunter Meets Seeker. I'd recommend starting with When Hunter Meets Seeker. 

8. If you were a super-hero, what powers would you have?

This question is always fun. I'd like to fly, heal people, read people's thoughts and control the elements. 

9. What writing projects are you currently working on?

I have three contemporary romances releasing in 2017; Fire on the Farm (a second chance cowboy romance), Castle of Kings (hot and edgy MC Club romance) and I'm almost finished with my current work in progress; Unbreak This Heart (a woman finds love after surviving a traumatic experience).  

No comments:

Post a Comment