Friday, June 1, 2018

Featured Author: D. Fischer


Welcome Today's Featured Author
D. Fischer!!

Rise of the Realms Series
Book one: Reborn (audio, ebook, paperback) 


“This isn’t a place for beating hearts. This is death, and death is endless.” 

Five people. Five crossing fates. One person’s actions change their lives forever. 

Making a deal with the Fee has its price. In Katriane Dupont’s case, it comes with scales and an unlimited amount of power. The consequences of her actions unfold with crippling events, shifting the realms. Shades cross the Death Realm, and an angel, determined for answers, clips her wings. 

Can Kat control what’s within her? Or will it consume her?

“It’s nature, to fight to live, even until your very last breath.”




Book two: Disobedient (ebook, paperback, audio coming soon)

Described as “a paranormal lover’s dream come true,” this Epic Fantasy series will keep you on your toes. 

The Fee are exposed and the realms have risen, but trouble lurks around every corner, disobedience the root.

Dyson fights to survive while he dreams of revenge. Grief-ridden, Eliza can’t come to terms with her sadistic, future Fee husband. Katriane’s untimely death is foretold, and Tember isn’t above working with her enemies to save her charge. And Aiden… is he truly gone forever?

A tale of survival in the face of devastation, the five realms, and the dark creatures within, prepare for an uncertain future. A power-struggle is on the horizon.





About D Fischer:
D. Fischer is a mother of two very busy boys, a wife to a wonderful and supportive husband, and an owner of two hyper sock-loving dogs and two attention-seeking fat cats. Together, they live in Orange City, Iowa.
D. Fischer writes in the darker side of Fantasy and is best known for her Rise of the Realms series, the Cloven Pack series, and Night of Terror series.
You can find FREE fantasy stories surrounding Rise of the Realms on her website. A new story is posted every week. 

Amazon: 
Twitter: @dfischerauthor
Instagram:  dfischerauthor



Interview With D Fischer:

1. Can you tell us a little about your books?
The Rise of the Realms series is a continuation of the Cloven Pack Series. Rise of the Realms is a complex epic fantasy series, filled with a large variety of paranormal creatures, such as elves, angels, sandmen, dwarves, fae, ghosts, orcs, and a few creatures I created on my own. This dark series begins with five characters who do not know each other, but are connected due to the consequences of a witch’s actions, and the reincarnation of the first born dragon.
 
2. What inspires you to write? 
 Writing is my escape. The Realms I’ve built are massive and detailed, and allow for the ultimate escape from reality. It’s therapeutic.

3. How many books have you written? Which is your favorite? 
I’ve published 11 books, but the Rise of the Realms series is held near and dear to my heart.
4.Do you have a special time to write or how is your day structured?
I usually wake at 5am to write before work. That’s the best time for me, because the caffeine is fresh in my system, haha. On weekends, mostly Sunday, I also get a chapter or two in. I could write full time, I’ve even tried it, but I’m a restless person and need a variety of activities to keep me sane.

5. Do you have a favorite food or drink you must have nearby when writing?
Coffee, tea, or coca-cola. I’m a fan of the dark brewed caffeinated beverages.

6. Do you have a favorite spot to write?
Depends on the time of year. I have an office, and it’s easier for me to write there, because my walls are covered in my notes. However, in the summer, I  find myself writing in a lawn chair on the front or back patio.

7. If you had a superpower, what would it be?
To read minds, as long as I can turn it off and on. People have always fascinated me - how their brains work, what makes them tick... people are the ultimate puzzle and I happily accept the challenge. In fact, I studied micro-expressions for six months because of that fact alone. It annoys my husband that he can no longer fib about taking out the trash, hehe. I know many would wish not to hear others thoughts for fear of what others would think about them, but I’m not one of those people. I don’t get offended easily, and I believe this is the super power that could do the most good in helping others.

8. What are writing projects are you currently working on?
Right now, I have a few projects going. Rise of the Realms three in halfway done, Night of Terror three is done, and I’m currently plotting out another shifter series. The fun part is - all of my series connect to one another, so you’ll see many of the same characters popping in throughout each series.

No comments:

Post a Comment