Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Featured Author: S. Cinders

Welcome Today's Featured Author
S. Cinders!!



Claiming Goldilocks: Tales From the Three Bears (Dark Fairy Tales Series Book 5)

Claiming Goldilocks is the fifth installment in a dark series that reimagines your favorite fairy tales.

Prepare yourself for this epic reverse harem...

Goldie has been in one bad relationship after another. Every man she meets wants to change the best parts of who she is.

Grandma Mara is up to her matchmaking again. Certain that Goldie needs the right incentive, she sends her to the local spa that happens to be run by three gorgeous bear shifters.

Come along for the ride for a sensuous journey as Goldie finds that perhaps she just hadn't met the right man or men.

Claiming Goldilocks is a happily ever after story with m/m/m/f and adult themes. This is not intended for children!

**As a bonus Mated to the Big Bad Wolves: Tales from Little Red is also included with Claiming Goldilocks. Many of the same characters are found in both stories!










Interview With S. Cinders:




1. you tell us a little about your books?
  I write about romance the genres tend to vary from historical, paranormal, contemporary, fantasy and science fiction. I am a firm believer in happily ever after endings and I love a good naughty book.
 
2. What inspires you to write?
Inspiration can come from anywhere but I would say that my life experiences have been the most provoking.
 
3. How many books have you written? Which is your favorite?
How many books? Goodness so many! I know it's over 30 maybe 35? I don't have a favorite but I can tell you favorite parts about them. I really am enjoying the Dark Fairy Tales Series.
 
4.  For a reader who hasn't read your books yet, which book do you suggest they start with?
If someone hasn't read me before I would look at the genre you like and then go with the first one of the series.
 
5.  Do you work with an outline, or just write?
I am both a plotter and a pantster. I tend to plot an then the story gets away from me.
 
6.  Do you have a favorite food or drink you must have nearby when writing?
Ice water is a must!
 
7. Do you have a favorite spot to write?
 I write in an overstuffled leather chair ;)
 
8.  If  you could spend 24 hours as a fictional character, who would you chose?
I think I would have to say Alice from Wicked Wonderland.
 
9. What are writing projects are you currently working on?
 Projects currently in process, Running Scared releases July 2nd. I have several stories waiting to release and then on the Radish app I have Pin-up Girls, Royal Secrets, Fighting Super and Happily Ever After, Inc, all serializing which means a new chapter daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment