Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Release Boost for Monday Night Guy by Liz Lovelock




Title: Monday Night Guy
Series: My Guy Series #1
Author: Liz Lovelock
Genre: College Romance
Release Date: June 21, 2018



Blurb

Parker Kent . . .

Deliciously good-looking

Basketball captain

Complete and utter jerk

I made a vow—a vow to steer clear of guys like Parker. But when he shows up every Monday night at my workplace, that vow is torn to shreds. As much as I’d like, to I can’t ignore a customer.

At some point, a friendship forms. It’s not what I expected; he’s not what I expected. Those walls I put up are being torn down piece by piece, allowing Parker into my heart. Am I setting myself up for disaster, or is my Monday-night guy just the antidote my wounded heart needs?







Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU
B&N / KOBO / iBOOKS






Author Bio


Liz Lovelock is from bright sunny Queensland in Australia. She is the mother of three little monsters, a wife to an amazing husband and very much a lover of everything books and reading. Liz has always loved books and, from a very young age she began reading comic books and then in high school her passion grew. She was given Tomorrow When The War Began by John Marsden for an assignment but, when that was done she continued to discover new books to fall in love with.

Liz always has a book she is currently enjoying and, a notebook beside her bed for in her hand bag for when inspiration hits at those crazy times. She is a stationary addict and will buy more notebooks and pens then what she needs. Her one click finger likes to go crazy as well.


Author Links

No comments:

Post a Comment