Monday, June 25, 2018

Featured Author: Chiah Wilder

Welcome Today's Featured Author
Chiah Wilder!!!
 


New Release 
Wheelie’s Challenge: Insurgents Motorcycle Club, Book 11



Blurb:

A member of the Insurgents MC, Wheelie is a chick magnate. Having a ripped body, mesmerizing tats, and a boyish grin, he can have any woman he wants. Except for one: Sofia. Ever since he laid eyes on her, he was taken in by her sparkling eyes, her sweet laugh, and her pretty face. 

There’s just one very big problem: she belongs to another Insurgent. 
He knows that means she’s off-limits, but he can’t get her out of his mind.
The memory of their kiss consumes him. He now knows how soft and perfect she is. 

Pursuing her will get him kicked out of the brotherhood, and the club is his life. He can’t betray another brother even if he’s a cruel, arrogant jerk. He has to be strong, but the more time he spends with Sofia the more tempting it is to cross the line.

Sofia can’t get the handsome biker out of her mind. Married to Tigger, she is unhappy and tired of his cruelty and manipulation. She longs to be in the strong arms of Wheelie, but she knows what the consequences are for him if they give in to their desire.

Tigger made Sofia his old lady years ago and she knows he will never let her go. If she ever leaves him, she has no doubt that he will kill her. He’s told her that more times than she can count. Is she willing to risk her life and Wheelie’s  in order to be happy?

Wheelie’s fortitude is waning, and he wants nothing more than to claim Sofia and make her his even if that means going against another brother. Will he be able to turn his back on the Insurgents MC without any regrets? 

Then a secret from her past comes forward and challenges their love to the max. Can love and protect Sofia in spite of what he has learned?  And with Tigger looming, can Sofia and Wheelie get their happily ever after?

The Insurgents MC series are standalone romance novels. This is Wheelie’s story. This book contains violence, abuse, strong language, and steamy/graphic sexual scenes. It describes the life and actions of an outlaw motorcycle club. HEA. No cliffhangers. 18+.








GOODREADS TBR ⇒ http://bit.ly/2Kfaw5Q

GIFT CARD + PAPERBACK GIVEAWAY ⇒ http://bit.ly/2K6IpX1






Books in the Insurgents Motorcycle Club Series:

Hawk's Property (Book 1)

Jax's Dilemma (Book 2)

Chas's Fervor (Book 3)

Axe's Fall (Book 4)

Banger's Ride (Book 5)

Jerry's Passion (Book 6)

Throttle's Seduction (Book 7)

Rock's Redemption (Book -8)

An Insurgent's Wedding (Book 9)

Outlaw Xmas (Book 10)

Wheelie's Challenge (Book 11)

Insurgents MC Romance Series (Books 1 -4)

Insurgents MC Romance Series (Books 5 -8)


- Books in the Night Rebels Motorcycle Club Series:

STEEL (Book 1)

MUERTO (Book 2)

DIABLO (Book 3)

GOLDIE (Book 4)

SANGRE (Book 5)

- Steamy Contemporary Romance:

My Sexy Boss: http://amzn.to/2taHyfP




About Chiah Wilder

My name is Chiah, and I write steamy books featuring bad boys and the women who tame them--to a degree!  In fiction there are no rules or boundaries, and fantasies can go as far as the characters want to take them. Steamy, romances are my guilty pleasure along with brownies, cheddar cheese, and movie marathons.
I love hearing from my readers, and I personally read and respond to every email. Drop me a line at chiahwilder@gmail.co



Social media: 


Bookbub:

Instagram:

Twitter:


Amazon:
 
 
 
Interview With Chiah Wilder:

1. Can you tell us a little about your books?  
My books are gritter, steamier love stories that involve Heroes who live in the biker outlaw world and the heroines who love them and bring out their soft side. My books deal with loyal men who are strong, protective, and take charge of a situation. They aren't afraid to show the women they love their soft side, and they have the backs of their brothers and families at all times. The Heroes live by their own set of rules. They are independent, strong, and need a heroine who can handle them. I always have a suspense subplot going on because I love thrillers and the outlaw world is a dangerous one.
 2. What inspires you to write?  
 The love of words. I love getting into the characters' head, living in their world, and seeing where their journey will lead them and me. 
3. How many books have you written? Which is your favorite? 
I've written 18 books. It's hard to pick a favorite, but I'll have to say Hawk's Property because it was my first. But, I'd say SANGRE comes a close second. 
 
4. For someone who hasn't read any of you books yet, which one would you suggest they read first?
 I would tell them to read Hawk's Property which is Book One in the Insurgents MC series, and STEEL which is Book One in the Night Rebels MC series. The books (except for Books 9 and 10 in the Insurgents MC series) are written as standalone, so a reader could pick one up and know what is going on. I do put characters from the previous books in the new books, but the reader could still pick up any of the books and get lost in the love story.  
 
5. How long on average does it take you to write a book?  
It normally takes me six weeks to two months to write (several drafts), edit, and proofread a book, but the plot and basic flow of the story is in my head many months before.  
6. Do you have a special time to write or how is your day structured? 
I try so hard to have my day structured but it never goes quite as smoothly as I envision. I'm definitely working on that. I usually try to block four hours every morning to writing (more if I'm on a deadline) then take a break, work on other non-writing things that I also manage and work at, then put in some time with marketing, catching up on webinars, social media, etc. I'm usually running behind on one or two of the areas.
 
7. Do you have a favorite food or drink you must have nearby when writing? 
Just a liter bottle of water.
 
8. Do you have a favorite spot to write?  
At home in the study in my dad's old leather chair. Being in it reminds me of him and brings back wonderful childhood memories of my dad reading to me while he sat in the chair. I love it.
 
9. What is your favorite season? What do you love about it? 
Autumn. I love when the air turns crisp but there's a bit of a bite to it just to remind us that winter isn't too far away. The colors of the changing trees takes my breath away every year. The smell of burning firewood, pumpkins, and sweet apples makes me feel cozy and inspires me to cook hearty stews, baked pasta casseroles, and slow cooked pot roasts. 
 
10. What are writing projects are you currently working on?  
I'm currently finishing up my next book (Wheelie's Challenge) in my first series, Insurgents MC, outlining my next book (ARMY) in my second series, Night Rebels MC, and putting down some notes on a new standalone series that will feature nomad bikers.



No comments:

Post a Comment