Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Featured Author: Ava Alise

Welcome Today's Featured Author
Ava Alise!!




Dirty Flirting by Ava Alise


Blurb:

What's the fastest way to turn a confident woman into a stuttering mess? 

You pair her up with the hottest guy in the company and tell her to market a sex product. 

The first thing Drexel Adams ever said to me had to do with flavored condoms and I'm sure my face stayed beet red the entire meeting. 

I don't usually get squirrely around good-looking men and it annoys the hell out of me that I can't control my responses to him. 

A gorgeous smile spread across his face when he noticed me blushing and from then on he decided to torture me with his dirty words every time we worked together. 

What he didn't expect was for me to take him up on the challenge. 

Our dirty flirting turned into a torturous game and it wasn't long before our lust became unbearable. 

So we took a risk... 

One that could ruin both of our careers. One that would allow us to give in to every dirty thing we've ever said to each other. 

We agreed on thirty-six hours. 

Thirty-six hours of guilt-free sex and the game would end. 

The funny thing is we actually thought that would work. 







Excerpt:

The constant flirty banter we carry on is great... when we have a room of space I can absorb myself in. But being in such close quarters with him makes it hard to ignore the way he affects me.

I slap the "G' button, and the elevator begins its slow descent from the twelfth floor.

"So, did you wear that dress for me?" He grins playfully.

"I did, I knew you'd love it." I smile and decide take the only upper hand I can. I slide a little closer to him, and his eyes fall down my body briefly before he meets my gaze.

"So damn tempting," he says in a low tone. "In fact, I may have to find an empty office and show you what happens when you tempt me."

"Oh really? What exactly would happen in that empty office?"

He chuckles, but his eyes darken. "Probably a lot more than you’re ready for." I clear my throat and ignore the tingling that's rolling through my veins.

"Well, Drex..." I say, lowering my tone, "...if you like the dress, you'll love what's underneath." He sets his jaw and holds my gaze.

"It's a black thong..." I whisper, "... with a lace bra that holds, absolutely, nothing for the imagination."

My heart races so fast that I'm worried he can hear it. I hold a strong poker face, and with only my eyes I tell him 'your move'.


He looks away from my gaze and groans, allowing his head to fall back against the wall. The elevator dings as it slows to a stop on the ground floor.

"You win." He says through gritted teeth.

Smiling, I slide away from him as the door opens. He clears his throat and adjusts his tie as we both quickly step off the elevator and head in opposite directions.






About Ava Alise:

Ava Alise is a contemporary new adult romance author, who enjoys writing stories with sexy complex characters in an imperfect world. While her stories always sizzle, they will also take you on an emotional ride that will hold you hostage until the end. She is married to the love of her life and has two children. She enjoys a good laugh and will talk to just about anybody. Ava debuted on late 2017 with book one in her duet "Dirty Flirting."





No comments:

Post a Comment