Sunday, May 4, 2014

Featured Author: Angela Fattig


Welcome Today's Featured Author

Angela Fattig!!!






We Are Not Alone (Invasion Trilogy, #1)

We Are Not Alone (Invasion Trilogy, #1)

by


Synopsis

‘The world in 2044, filled with hate and corruption, finds that the ‘God’ of the Bible is not what He appears to be or is ‘He’.  

Dr. Jay Winder, a man with a secret unknown to even him, alongside Dr. Mandi Stevens must work with a government he disagrees with in order to save the human race from extinction. 

Faced with said extinction, he finds love in a burning world filled with rubble, ash, death, and betrayal. 

Does he have the strength, and can he find the will to overcome his past and vanquish the enemy in time? Or will he allow his secret and the betrayal to cause their demise?’
 
 Teasers:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Bio
‘I spent most of my childhood reading any book I could find. That's when my passion of writing was born. When I was 10, I started writing short stories and poems and keep quite a collection. 

In 1998 I met Paul Novak and we have shared a life together for 15 years. In 1999 I introduced the world to my first born, Brandi, and again in 2000, Sarah. 

Today, when I am not doing what I love, writing, I spend time with my beautiful family and the addition of two dogs named Izzy, a Puggle, and Herly, a Chug.

My inspirations have always been Stephen King, Poe, Ann Rice, and Dean Koontz.’
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment