Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Interview With Author Sarah Stein

 Interview With  Sarah Stein

1. Can you tell us a little about your books? 
I write a little bit of everything but focus mainly on romance. I do, however, enjoy writing shorts and novellas over long novels, but that's also my preference when reading. 

2.What inspires you to write? 
I've always been interested in writing as a teenager. It started with lyrics while humming, and then turned into poetry. In 2010, I tried my hand at short stories, and I've enjoyed it ever since then. 

3. How many books have you written? 
I've written three full-length novels, and 14 short stories/novellas. I think my favorites are Her Will and Fortune & Despair. 

4. How do you come up with your characters' names?
 I don't know. I think about the setting, and where my characters are from. Once that's figured out, I then focus on what the last names would be before the first. For instance, Her Will is based in New Orleans / Louisiana area. I wanted a Cajun French last name, and then I paired it with a first name I thought sounded well together. 

5. If you could be friends with one of your characters, which one would you choose?
 I'd choose Jolene. She's open, carefree, and lives her life to the fullest. It's the total opposite of what I am. 

6. Do you have a release day tradition? 
I do not have a tradition. 

7. If your fairy godmother waved her wand and whisked you away to the location of your choice, which place would you choose? 
First off, I wanted to travel the world, but if there's only one place, I'd choose Norway. I'm a huge Viking fan. I would also love to see the northern lights. 

8. What writing projects are you currently working on? 
I'm formatting Unleashed, which are five erotic short stories bundled together. I'm currently working on another short story, but I haven't figured out the title yet. I'm also putting together some more poetry for the third book of Fortune & Despair. The second is in formatting and will be released around October. Today, I've also released a novel called a single WISH. 



No comments:

Post a Comment