Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Featured Author: Brooklyn Taylor


Welcome Today's Featured Author
Brooklyn Taylor!!!





Eternal Soulmate

by
Synopsis:

This book is intended for readers over 18. Sexual content, language and violence.

Ashlynn Ellis’ life was finally coming together. After a troubled childhood she had control of her life just the way she wanted. She had her inner circle of trust consisting of McKoy and Grace who were her lifelong girlfriends which allowed her to keep the boundaries set. But an end-of-life journey for her estranged mother shakes Ashlynn’s distrusting self to the core, which unknowingly leads her to cross paths with her soulmate, Cooper Brooks. Ashlynn has never had a trusting man in her life nor did she want one. She has seen domestic abuse on the front line and can not let these memories go.

Cooper Brooks is a police officer and has seen domestic violence at its worse. As a child with a hard upbringing, he commits himself to his career. He does not have time in his life for a woman and he doesn’t care to look for one; that is until he meets Ashlynn Ellis.

Ashlynn and Cooper meet by what could only be orchestrated by a higher power, and for the first times in both their lives realize love is something they are missing.

Will Ashlynn trust Cooper and let her guard down for this man that worships her? Can Cooper convince her to trust him and embrace the love he wants to give her? Will Ashlynn lose her internal battle and let Cooper in? When someone from her past comes back to destroy her can she protect Cooper, the love of her life, before it’s too late to protect herself? This a passionate love story between two people who were brought together by fate as soul mates made for each other. Is their destiny really meant to spend the rest of their lives together?


Excerpts:

Cooper finally whispered to me as we are both breathing so heavy “I want you Ash, really bad.”
 I shook my head yes and he moved my thong to the side.  He started to touch me and oh my………. He started to rub my sensitive spot and I thought I might come just from his touch. What the hell am I going to do with him in me?
“You’re so wet for me Ashlynn, do you want me?”
“Hell yes, I want you. Can’t you tell?”
I reached for his button and saw he had already undone it and the zipper. When did he do that? Who the hell cares? He had on no underwear. I grabbed onto his manhood and guided him in me. I sat on him and moved slowly to get him into me all the way. He felt amazing and like how he was made for me. I stretched just enough for him. Ever since the first time we had made love, I craved his touch and the feeling of him being in me, completing me.
“You’re so tight, you feel so good, I hope I can last. I want you to be pleased first. If I start to hurt you I’ll stop. Don’t be shy with telling me baby. I plan on making love to you more times than we can count, so I am not going to get greedy.”

 




A few minutes later, the flight attendant came over the speaker and said she had an announcement to make. I heard Cooper’s voice come over the speaker. “Hello ladies and gentleman. My name is Cooper Brooks and there is a special passenger onboard who has changed my life. You see, we met on this very flight just a few short months ago. So, it is fitting that this is where our next journey begins in our lives as one. Ashlynn Ellis, you are my soul mate, love of my life, best friend, and lover. You make me want to be a better man. You complete me. I want to spend the rest of my life loving you, protecting you, worshipping you and cherishing you. I want to show you what it is like to be loved by someone that would give his last breath for your life. Would you do me the honor of marrying me and making me the happiest man on the planet? Will you say yes and become Mrs. Cooper Brooks?”
Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god. Did Cooper just ask me to be his wife? On this very plane we met on and started our destiny. I didn’t even have to think twice.


Book Trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvnp4s8LNy8 
 




Buy Links:
Book one 99 cents
http://amzn.to/1ruLJWA

https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/eternal-soulmate/id915636289?mt=11

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/eternal-soulmate-brooklyn-taylor/1119458980?ean=2940046274097






Endless Affinity

by
Book 2 in Forever Series

This book can be read as stand alone.

Grace Ingram made one mistake that sent her down a path that was full of heart break and misery. In a moment of hesitation her stubbornness left her filled with doubts in her mind that could cause her to sacrifice the love of her life.

Grace was a blue-collar, strong, independent Texas girl that had been with the same guy since high school. Now at the age of 26 she has been asked the one thing most women are waiting and wishing for, but not Grace. The last thing she wanted was to get married and start a family- especially with a guy that had never had to work for a living. She knew Kyle was the only one she had ever loved with all her heart, trusting and allowing a level of intimacy she would never allow with another. After all he was the only man that knew of the abuse she suffered as a high school teenager. The differences in their lifestyles were in such contrast, though, that it was hard for her to let her guard down. Grace had no idea the battle she would really be fighting once she realized she was losing Kyle for good.

Kyle Chandler was everything every woman wanted. He was rich, gorgeous and full of charm. He was a ladies’ man but the only girl he had eyes for was Grace, his high school sweetheart. He had the world handed to him on a silver platter. The one thing he couldn’t have and wanted deeply was to make Grace his, but he hadn’t been successful at accomplishing that. After years of reluctance he decides to take the risk and ask her to be his, only to be met with the answer he dreaded.

Now, the three girls are back together, trying to juggle their friendships and their busy lives. McKoy is beginning to take over her successful family Vineyard, and Ashlynn getting ready for the arrival of her baby with Cooper.

Will the people that come into their lives keep them apart? Or serve to make them realize the love that they really share?

Do you have to really lose the most important person in your life to realize how special they are? And how hard will you fight to regain that love?
Can Grace overcome her indecisiveness, confident in the love she and Kyle share, knowing they are meant to be together? And is love really enough?




Excerpts:

“You bitch!” he spit out at me.
I pulled back my face to try to get some distance from him. I watched him as I heard the zipper of his jeans. He started taking them off. He was yelling how rough he was going to be with me. I was so starting to shake and trying not to let it show. He probably smelled my fear, it was pouring off me.
"Please, don’t do this Aiden." I moved my head side-to-side trying to try to knock him off me.
Now that his jeans were off, he started pulling on mine. I started to really panic. I screamed, "HELP!!! HELP ME... Anybody please help me!"
I felt the punch across my face. It damn near knocked me off my feet. I was filled with rage and frustration knowing what was about to happen to me. I felt helpless. I nailed him with a head butt. I could feel the blood gushing down my face from hitting my eyebrow on his head.

____________________________________________________________________
I woke up to the heat of sunlight blaring on my body and on my eyes. I heard giggles and saw Cooper standing over us.
“Ummmm, Grace…. Kyle…….”
I sat up and saw I had nothing on and grabbed for my boobs. “Holy shit.”
“Wait a minute Grace don’t move. I don’t want to see anything more than I already have. Kyle don’t move, let me back away and drive the fuck out of here. Ash is going to love this story. Hope y’all had fun on my farm truck. From the looks of it, you had more fun than I did last night.”
“Very funny Cooper!”
I heard Cooper take off on the Polaris and rolled my eyes.
“How embarrassing! I didn’t realize we had fallen asleep.”
Kyle laughed. “Let’s get home baby and do that again.”
“I am going to hear a mouth full from Ash!”
He mumbled “wasn’t it worth it” as he kissed my lips then turned to give my ass a slap as I got off the truck.
“Hell yes it was worth it!”
"You know Grace, I’ve always been a car person, but I love this truck." He gave it a good pat. "Do you think that Cooper would sell it to us?" We both laughed as we made our way to the car knowing every time we saw this truck it would hold a special memory for us.

______________________________________________________________________
Kyle was taking control tonight and I was letting him. I was handing him the reins. It felt mind blowing. He pulled up my tank top and started to kiss up and down my breasts and neck. He bit lightly on my nipple as he tugged at them slightly ensuring a peak. His breath on my skin was getting me so excited, I wanted to scream- take me! Take me please! He made me hot as hell and making love on a car was another dream of mine. The thought of it happening with Kyle on a race car, had me so wet and ready I was getting frustrated with Kyle for not going fast enough. He had never forced me into anything and I knew that if I wanted to stop at this very moment, he would. I could feel him hard under his pants and I wanted tonight to be the night.
All my fears about Gary were all gone. I had my eyes open and I could see only Kyle. I could feel only Kyle and feel I could. I was ready.
I started to rub against him up and down his hardness. The jeans were in the way and I was getting frustrated with the determination of wanting to feel skin on skin. I started to pull on his button up jeans to get them off impatiently. He started laughing just a little through his hard breathing.
"You’re a little anxious, sassy pants?"
"Kyle, stop stalling. I’m ready."


 
 
Book Trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hLxTDfnPcA&utm_source=notification&utm_medium=email&utm_content=consumer&utm_campaign=NOT-VID-EXP-888-YouTube_R
 

Buy Links:

Amazon:  http://amzn.to/ZeDvva

Ibooks:    https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/id905402085

Nook: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/endless-affinity-brooklyn-taylor/1120054111?ean=2940046323696&itm=1&usri=2940046323696

Kobo: http://store.kobobooks.com/en-US/ebook/endless-affinity
 





Brooklyn Taylor Bio:
 
I am a Texas girl, mother of 2 amazing kiddos and married to my gorgeous soulmate for almost 20 years. I have a full time job in the medical field but hope one day to strictly write. I love to spend my free time reading, being outside and playing with my family and 4 fur babies. I am blessed to have very supportive friends and family that make my life worth living! I started to write at the instinct of "hey maybe I can do that!" and here I am. I have enjoyed every step of the journey. Every single person I hear from about my stories touches me and confirms the reason why I ventured into this insane dream of mine.



Connect with me on:
 
www.AuthorBrooklynTaylor.com


Facebook.com\AuthorBrooklynTaylor
 



Interview with Brooklyn Taylor:

1.    Can you tell us a little about your books?
Both of my books are romance suspense.  They always have a HEA. The first one Eternal Soulmate deals with Domestic abuse and why the main character is the way she is towards men. She happens to me the love of her life by pure accident and their love story is told. It is loosely based off me and my hubby.
Endless Affinity has sexual abuse in it with the main character Grace.       She is the one not ready for the relationship to settle down when her          boyfriend is. Lots of different things happen that makes Grace have to prove her love to Kyle. This follows a you have to lose it to appreciate it.
The third book will be out Dec 1. All three books can be read as standalone and will follow one of  the three girls. The first followed Ashlynn, second Grace and the third will follow McKoy. All girls are in all three stories. I wanted my books to be stand alone but wanted them to connect too. Some women might really identify will one character.

2.  What inspires you to write?
I started to write to heal. I wanted to tell my stories but also wanted to add fiction to it. I love a good love story but I also love to see how people grew and made it through bad things.


3.    Do you have a favorite spot to write?
I usually write in bed on my laptop. Sometimes a cup of hot tea and sometimes a glass of wine or two….


4.    Do you have any “odd” writing habits?
I don’t think so.


5.    Do you listen to music while you write?
YES!! Country and love songs. Sometimes heart breaking songs it I am writing a hard scene and sometimes kick ass songs when I am writing with aggression. (Pink)


 

6.    Do you have a favorite character to write about?
I really enjoyed writing Grace in my second book. She was a total kick ass girl and was speaking to me in my head a lot. 

 
7.    What are writing projects are you currently working on?
3rd book will be out Dec 1. It will be the third girl and wrap up the series.
Next will be a YA hopefully out in Feb-March. This will probably be more of a novella.
June/July I will be writing a mystery. There will be a love story in it (of course!!).


8.    Are you doing any Author Signing Event this year?
Not at this time. I am trying to stay more local and I am in Austin Texas. Hopefully I can get some more in Texas towards end of 2014 and more in 2015.


9.    What book did you enjoy writing the most and why?
I loved writing the first book Eternal Soulmate. One cause it was loosely based on me and my man (we are also on the cover) but also because it was my first. It got me out there and made me believe I can do it.


10.    What's the last book you read?
Beat of the Heart by Katie Ashley.


No comments:

Post a Comment