Thursday, March 29, 2018

Featured author: Trish Williford

Welcome Today's Featured Author
Trish Williford!!




Falling for the Rookie 
Synopsis

During the spring and summer months, Melody Carrick lives, eats and sleeps baseball. As a Baltimore Blue Birds season ticket holder, she attends every home game to enjoy the action. What Melody didn’t expect was to become part of the excitement when a foul ball hits her in the face and knocks her out during the season opener.
Injuring a fan during his first game in the majors is rookie Carson Lawrence’s worst nightmare. Knowing he won’t be able to clear his conscious until he’s assured she’s not seriously hurt, he visits the woman in the hospital. The last thing Carson expects when he walks into her room is to be attracted to a young, beautiful woman named Melody.
Carson and Melody quickly realize there is undeniable chemistry between them, no matter how hard they try to ignore it. Carson gives in to his strict “no dating” rule during baseball season and Melody allows Carson into her private world.
Falling hard and fast, everything is seemingly perfect until a piece of Carson’s past blindsides the couple. Devastated, Melody must decide if their love is enough to move forward or if she’ll only resent Carson for the rest of her life. 



Buy Links:







About Trish Williford:
Trish Williford lives in a tiny town in Pennsylvania with her awesome husband, beautiful daughter and handsome dog. She enjoys writing about kick ass heroines and their dreamy book boyfriends. When she’s not busy being Supermom, she loses herself in books, binge watches Supernatural, rocks out to OneRepublic and relaxes with a glass of wine.

Social Media:

Interview Trish Williford:
1. Can you tell us a little about your books? 
My first series, The Counting Stars Series, takes place on a television series production set and follows actors on the show. Falling for the Rookie, the first book in the Fangirl Series, is about a professional baseball player. I tend to write about celebrity type men, and I think it's because I really am a huge Fangirl. I have plans to write a rock star series after I wrap this one up.
2. What inspires you to write? 
I find inspiration any and everywhere, sometimes in the strangest settings. I have a note tab on my phone with tons of ideas for future books. 

3. How many books have you written? Which is your favorite? 
Falling for the Rookie will be my fourth release, and definitely my favorite as of now. I'm a huge baseball fan, so writing this book was so much fun for me. 
4. Do you have a special time to write or how is your day structured? 
 I do a lot of my writing after my daughter goes to sleep at night. I work full time in human resources, so nights are typically my only time to get my write on.
5. Do you have a favorite food or drink you must have nearby when writing? 
Mountain Dew! All the Mountain Dew!
6. Do you have a favorite spot to write?  
The beach, although I don't get to visit as often as I'd like.
7. If you were a super-hero, what powers would you have? 
Teleporting would be kick ass!

8. What are writing projects are you currently working on? 
I'm currently writing the second book in the Fangirl series, and working on edits for a stand alone novel called "Honest", both I'd like to release this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment