Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Featured Author: MJ Cage

Welcome Today's Featured Author 
MJ Cage!!



Bucketlist: Belonging Series Book 1

This is a Reverse Harem with a twist
This book is recommended for readers 18 yrs+

You know those games best girlfriends play with each other? The ones where they ask each other what the dirtiest thing they’ve ever done sexually is? Well, let’s just say, I’m kinda glad my best friend is a guy, because my answer to the question would be a solid NOTHING. I’m a dyed-in-the-wool virgin—no ménages, no mile-high club, no reverse cowboys or doggy style, nothin'. I’ve thought about it, though. Boy, have I thought about it.

But one life-changing visit to the doctor, and suddenly, all my daydreams and wicked, wicked fantasies seem so much more important, almost like I have to fulfill them. After all, when you’ve been given 6 months to live everything becomes crystal clear, or it did until the hallucinations started. With my day on a countdown and my mind mixed up about things that shouldn’t be real who else would I turn to but my best friend.

Ty, my panty-melting best friend, is making it his mission to help me fulfill my bucket list before I go—but this isn’t any ordinary bucket list.



About MJ Cage:
I write Reverse Harem Romance, Mythology, Paranormal, and Sports Romance.
I am twenty-nine, and just started writing around October 2017. I've been married for 8 years and have to very crazy boys, ages 7 and 2
Facebook Author Page:
Facebook Reader Group:
Amazon Author Profile:
eBook Buy link:
Paperback buy link:
 


Interview With MJ Cage:

1. Can you tell us a little about your books?
 My first series, the Belonging Series, is about a girl diagnosed with only 6-months to live. she doesn't feel like there is anything wrong aside from some severe dizziness and refuses to truly accept her fate. She has a very crazy twist of fate that changes thecourse of her future forever. The first book ends on a cliffhanger but don't worry it is an HEA.
 
2.  What inspires you to write?
 My husband, he pushes me to keep going, and my bestie Jamie Bowles.
 
3. How many books have you written? Which is your favorite? 
Only one book is complete so far but Book 2 ChainLink, is nearing completion and my sports Romance, Keeping Score, is also coming along well.
 4. Do you have a special time to write or how is your day structured? 
Whenever my kids allow me too, usually late at night.
 
5. Do you have a favorite food or drink you must have nearby when writing?
 sadly, wine or bourbon. LOL when I am relaxed the words flow much easier
 
6. Do you have a favorite spot to write? 
couch :(
 
7. If you were a super-hero, what powers would you have?

 oooooooo I love superheroes, MARVEL characters specifically, I would probably want telekenisis
 
8. What are writing projects are you currently working on?
 ChainLink (Book 2 of Belonging Series) and Keeping Score a menage Sports Romance

No comments:

Post a Comment