Friday, March 30, 2018

Featured Author: Derek Masters


Welcome Today's Featured Author
Derek Masters!!


Image may contain: 1 person, text

Riot - 
Free with Newsletter Sign-up - newsletter.derekmasters.com

Raven:
Going to college was supposed to give me a new start in a life. A life that Riot wasn't a part of. I was the bad girl who had gone good. At least, I thought I was.
One look at him was all it took to pull me back in, those eyes burning a fire deep inside my soul. I was able to save myself, so I knew I could save him too, but who in the hell was going to save me from myself? I'm too good for him. WAY too good for him. I should have stayed far away from this town, but now it's too late. I can't change what has happened.

Riot:
I've never allowed myself to get tied down. Sure, I may tie a girl to my bed, but that's as far as it goes. I'm the enforcer of my club. Fighting, F*cking, and Partying is what my world is all about.
Being me is all about taking chances, banging anything that catches my attention, and representing the patch that I wear proudly on my back. Those are the only things I'm guilty of. Murder? No way, regardless of what law enforcement says.
Protecting Raven was going to be harder than I thought. Inserting herself in the middle of a serial killer investigation and sticking her neck out on the line meant that I had to up my game. Challenge accepted! And while I'm at it, I'm gonna make her do a bit of squirming on my own. Does she hate me? Not yet but by the time I'm done with her, she might.




Share Me -
Publication Date: September 25, 2017

Amazon buy links:
CA - http://a.co/6NtC0c7          
UK - http://amzn.eu/8fHGSyo          

Could you handle your husband sharing you with other men?

Dillon's an established doctor, a complete professional, but he has a dark secret that his wife Kayla doesn't know about him. He fantasizes about sharing and watching her with other men.
Their marriage is on the rocks, and things only get worse when his wife accidentally stumbles across his shocking fantasies. Initially, Kayla thinks her marriage is in much more jeopardy than she ever realized and that her husband doesn't love her anymore.

But when she and Dillon begin to work through their problems, his desires become hers and she's determined to make them a reality.

Can their marriage survive their darkest secrets? Or will everything come to an end?








Image may contain: one or more people and text

Only You -  
The Only Series Book 1
Publication Date - October 30, 2017

Amazon Buy Links:
US - http://a.co/9ffRZ8Q          
CA - http://a.co/dqrUv6j          
UK - http://amzn.eu/iZgQhRx                 

We have a pact, we share everything, and now she’s about to tear it all apart.

Lucas and I are best friends. Some best friends share things, but we share everything—including women. It’s worked for so long that it’s completely normal for us, until we meet Penny. Her perfect body, her soft, supple curves and pouty lips are all I think about; all we think about.

Everything has always gone according to plan, but when she confesses her feelings for me, it completely changes everything that I thought was normal. I thought I could push it under the rug and pretend that she never said those things to me, but the more I see her with Lucas, the more jealous I become.

I don’t want what we have to end, but I can’t keep living a lie. Now I’m forced to choose between the pact that I made with my best friend or forget the woman who means everything to me. I can’t lose either one of them, but we all have to make choices.


Image may contain: 1 person, text

Image may contain: one or more people and text

Image may contain: one or more people, sunglasses and text

Image may contain: 1 person, text





Only Me - The Only Series Book 2
Publication Date - November 28, 2017

Amazon Buy Links:
UK - http://amzn.eu/8B6pAKa          

Our past destroyed us once, but I refuse to lose her again.

It only takes one mistake to ruin everything you’ve got, and I’ve made several of those. We spent so much time together: loving each other, hating each other, and, eventually, trying to get over each other, but I could never forget her. Every smile, laugh, and curve of her beautiful body was etched into my heart and soul.

I thought our love story was over, but fate brought us back together when I was least suspecting it.

When I lay eyes on her again six years later, I know things aren’t over—at least not for me. The moment I see her, a thousand unspoken words pass between us and all the feelings I’d lost come flooding back. But I have to ask myself, did I ever really heal or are the ghosts of our past too much to overcome?











Stalker -
Publication Date - January 8, 2018

Amazon Buy Links:

The moment I laid my eyes on her, I knew she was going to be mine. I also knew that I'd have to do everything I could to ensure that my past remained a secret. The trouble I'd been in shouldn't have to define my future.

I should have known that secrets can't stay hidden forever. Now that they're out, she's as frightened of me as everyone else. She wants nothing to do with me. She's ordered me to stay far, far away. She has no idea how deep my love runs and I'm not giving up on her. She can push me away as much as she wants but she will be mine, even if it's the last thing we do.








 

Twisted Steel -
Publication Date - February 12, 2018

Amazon Buy Links:
UK - http://amzn.eu/edFUx5f          

Some things are beautifully twisted.

I never wanted commitment.
I was perfectly content being part of the Sinner’s Syndicate.
The nights were crazy.
The girls were wild.
There were no expectations.
No strings attached.

But then I met Sara.

She is a beautiful, broken mess who’s getting herself into a whole lot of trouble running with a man like me. I’ll show her what happens to good girls who do bad things and when I’m done, she’ll never want to return to Suburbia again.

The thing is, I’ll never let her go back to living the civilian life. She’s my twisted angel— body and soul.










Bought - The Owned Series Book 1
Release Date - March 20, 2018


Hannah

There are no good men, only bad ones. The men from my past have proven this time and time again. I have no reason to think this one will be any different. One minute, I’m having dinner with my father and the next, I’m locked in a dark room waiting to be sold to the highest bidder. I can only imagine what kind of hell my life is about to become.

Reed

I am what I am. A sadist with a soul as dark as night. I’ve accepted this long ago. I wasn’t always like this. A man can only see so much evil until it changes him, haunts him,  and clouds the way he views the world. I swore to never let anyone get close to me, but there’s something about Hannah. She intrigued me. I wanted her. I needed to know what lies beyond that broken spirit. I had to have her...so I bought her.



 
 






About Derek Masters

Derek Masters grew up in Overland Park, Kansas and now lives in the immediate Kansas City, Missouri area.

When he's not writing, you can typically find him working out in the gym, watching the game at one of his favorite sports bars, or hanging out at the park with his dog, Bully.   


Author Links -

Newsletter: newsletter.derekmasters.com



No comments:

Post a Comment