Monday, March 26, 2018

Featured Author: Lilly Black


Welcome Today's Featured Author
Lilly Black!!!



Jaded Series by Author Lilly Black
 





🔥She's innocent, insecure, and streetwise
🔥 He's an alpha, a CEO, a Dom, a rock star, and possibly a killer
🔥 Read the complete series on Kindle Unlimited for a limited time



Interview With Lilly Black:

1. Can you tell us a little about your books?   
The Jaded Series is about a billionaire Dom who sets his sights on a sassy girl from New Orleans with an abusive past.  When she learned he is into BDSM, she isn't having it until he's willing to discuss the idea of Femdom and switching.  Then there are all sort of other things that happen - a tour with a rock band, a soap opera style adversarial relationship with his mother, a series of murders...
 
2. What inspires you to write?
   
Everything!  If I could somehow magically write a book every time I have a new idea for one, I'd have a whole library of just Lilly Black books.

3. How many books have you written? Which is your favorite?
  
 So far, just the four books in the Jaded Series and the new one I am working on that's almost finished.  I have no idea which is my favorite.  Maybe UnJaded because I finally wrap up all the unanswered questions from the first three books in the series.
 
4. Do you have a special time to write or how is your day structured?
  
 I have a couple of dedicated writing hours per day, but it seems something is always distracting me.  I wish I had more time to devote to it.
 
5. Do you have a favorite food or drink you must have nearby when writing?    
Just water.
 
6. Do you have a favorite spot to write?  
Right now, I use my home office, but I have been remodeling an extra bedroom into a sort of massive closet/lair, and when I get it finished, I will write in there because it will be more conducive to romance. ;)
 
7. If you were a super-hero, what powers would you have?   
I'd love to be able to control time.  There never seems to be enough of it.

8. Are you attending any Author Signing Event this year?   
I wish!  Because of the content of my books, I am in the closet until my daughter graduates high school.

9. What are writing projects are you currently working on?
 I am almost ready to publish the 1st book in a new erotic romance series that follows four women and their husband/lovers into a paranormal post-apocalyptic hellscape.  BUT...even if someone isn't into paranormal or apocalyptic books, at its core, it's about love, sex, and relationships.  And they have showers in this apocalypse.  That's important for an erotic romance.  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment