Friday, March 9, 2018

Featured Author: Arizona Tape

Welcome Today's Featured Author 
Arizona Tape!!


Interview With Arizona Tape!!
  • Can you tell us a little about your books?
    Ooh, that’s a hard question, right of the bat. Let’s see… Whenever I write, I try to pour in bits of myself and emotions I’ve felt. From fantasy to contemporary, I kind of swing between a bunch of genres. But most of my stories are about love, about the struggles of love, and about the unconventional kind of love. 

  • If you could be friends with one of your character, which one would you chose?
    I think I’d have to choose Akira from My Winter Wolf. She’s spunky, and a little clueless at times. But she has her heart in the right place and has a sense of duty that I think she got from me. She reminds me a younger me and I think I’d make company for her. And the fact that she is a wolf-shifter is just an awesome, cool plus.

  • How many books have you written? Which is your favourite?
    Immmm… I think that I’ve written four novels now, around ten novellas and short stories, and a trilogy I co-wrote. My favourite? That’s like asking which one is my favourite child.

  • Do you have a special time to write or how is your day structured?
    Structure? What is that word? My life is about as unstructured as it can be, I think. I wake up, I snooze a little, and then I work. I make time for the necessities when I need them. But the biggest chunks of my days are work and sleep.

  • Do you have a favorite food or drink you must have nearby when writing?
    I love having little snacks while I write. Anything savoury, like crips or peanuts or something.

  • Do you have a favorite spot to write?
    Not per say, but at the moment, I write on my couch. I like being comfortable with my laptop on my lap. Writing in public never really worked for me. I’m too self conscious for that.

    7. For a reader who hasn't read your books yet, which book do you suggest they start with?
    Oh, that depends what theyre looking for. If they want something that will give them all the feels and like an FF storyline, Id suggest My Own Human. If they want something that will make them feel good? The Love Pill. If theyre a fan of Reverse Harem, Dannys Dance is the way to go. And for something truly unique, Soulswap is the one to pick up. Ive got something for everyone.

    8. If your fairy godmother waved her wand and whisked you away to the location of your choice, which place would you choose, and why?
    Either a very deserted island with a great wifi connection and a nice house for me to relax in or Tokyo. I would love to visit Japan some time and the culture just fascinates me.

    9. What are writing projects are you currently working on?
    Hahaha, now you’re asking me something. I’ve got multiple works in progress at the moment. I’m writing for JP’s Journey, the last book in my Triple Threat series. It’s a reverse harem paranormal romance that follows a group of wolf-shifters as they try to stop the war. Besides that, I’m working on Cloaks&Boots, a retelling of Puss in Boots, and I’m figuring out Twisted Games, a dark romance between two women who are both trying to play each other. Oh, and then there are the Dragon Soul stories I’m co-writing with Laura Greenwood. We’re doing two of them as well. Now that was a mouthful!

No comments:

Post a Comment