Sunday, February 27, 2022

Featured Author: Jakki Frances

 




WAILING WICCAN (Mountain Magic #3)

NEW RELEASE COMING March 1, 2022

A long time ago, under the light of a full moon, the community of an Australian mountain came together to celebrate. A vampire met a witch and magic happened.
Willa walks a careful line between the human and supernatural world. Living her life and her parents wishes as a normal human scientist by day, while letting her Wiccan soul free within the safety of the mountains. Dreaming of a life in which she finds love, passion and is free to be herself.
Saskia and her family are the new coven on the block. The first vampires on the mountain, they are a curiosity; their magic is as old and strong as they are. One day is pretty much the same as the last, until a tasty, young witch catches Saskia’s eye.
Magic and passions ignite when supernatural worlds come together. But all magic comes with a price but when disaster strikes, will their magic be enough or will the price be too high?






About Jakki Frances:

A life long book dork, voracious reader, book blogger, regular dreamer and slightly crazy cat lady, living in outback Australia, where the best days involve pancakes, tacos and random plot ideas.

A lifesaving superhero by day and putting whatever crazy is running through her head into words by night. Dreaming of love and creating different versions of the perfect book boyfriend... all with a little Aussie spin.

Everyday life is weaved through each story, a roadtrip I took, a person I once knew, a friends quirks - every character you read you are meeting someone in my life... see if you can find yourself. I write whatever crazy happens to be in my head at any given moment. Whether a friends to lovers, a fairy tale, a fun escapade, a filthy good girl gone wrong or a
sweet shifter love, you never know what you're going to get. Why limit yourself to a single genre right? The only guarantee is that love wins in the end; I don't promise happily ever after but I do promise the perfect love for the story.



STALK ME:  
Come play with me readers,  it's crazy fun!  Jump onto my website and sign up to my newsletter or check out my book blog.  Or just follow along with my author life on social...

www.jakkifrancesauthor.com
www.facebook.com/jakkifrances
www.instagram.com/jakkifrancesauthor



Interview with  Jakki Frances:
1.What inspires you to write?
 Well you just never know.  I actually have no idea where my ideas come from,  the readers and quite frankly
myself never know what's going to come next.  Sometimes a friend will request I write them into a book and the story comes from who they are or could be,  other times it's just a random idea that comes to mind and won't leave me alone until I put pen to paper.

2.  Can you tell us a little about your books?
I love love but I don't guarantee a HEA.  I write the right love for my story and my characters,  sometimes it's a
HEA, sometimes it's a happy for now.  My characters and stories could be anyone or anything.  Contemporary, fantasy, time travel,  I don't stick to a trope, I just write the love that I dream of.

3.  Can you tell us a little about your books?
So far I have 8 published with a new book releasing 1 March 2022.  I don't really have a favourite, each is special to me for a reason.  But if I had to pick - It's Safer (Bigelow Bay #1) and Wailing Wiccan (Mountain Magic #3) both filled me with too many feels.  But shhh, don't tell the others.

4.  Can you tell us a little about your books? 
Some are friends who's names I've 'borrowed', other names just come to me with the story.  I just know that that's who the character is.

5.  If you could be friends with one of your characters, which one would you choose? 
 Again, I can't pick just one character - they're all my friends already.  They are based on friends in some way
or another and are all part of me and my heart.  So they are all my friends.

6.   If you could be friends with one of your characters, which one would you choose?
Well that depends on what you like...  Contemporary - definitely It's Safer.  Fantasy - Fairy Tale.  They're both book 1 in their series, but each series are stand alone books, so you don't have to start with #1.

7.   If you had a superpower, what would it be?
I already have one... I make my dreams come true.  I write love that makes me feel like I'm experiencing it myself.  Plus I save lives for a living (I'm an ER nurse).  But when it comes to a magical superpower - persuasion.

8.  What writing projects are you currently working on?
So I've just finished Wailing Wiccan which releases 1 March.  I'm writing for 3 different anthologies currently - all 3 stories will end up being part of a series that I'll be releasing in the future.  Plus I'm in the drafting process of another 2 books in my Mountain Magic series, to release late 2022 and mid 2023.  Busy busy.  To keep up with what's coming and when, jump onto my website and sign up for my newsletter and be the first to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment